Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you, all. Please do keep it up - let's make our GameCube and Wii consoles redundant...!!!

yaxattax

I really sing high praises for this project. It is one of the best managed open source projects I have seen, the activity is great and it really shows in the product! Thanks so much for helping me to relive the good days from over a decade ago, in high res!

DopeStoneLion

omgherd! after newer release .... works!! Max settings @ 1920x1080p with 4x NR, 8xAA, 16xAF on latest build ..6180 playing LoZ: TP (Wii.)

aside from some small tearing during the preplay (probably a sync issue) .... can't describe. thank you team!!

running latest nvidia beta drivers... may have resulted in the sudden gpu load decreases, yet I've had them for a few hours before updating Dolphin with no noticeable difference... I would have to walk it backwards to confirm... but what was 95% load at 1542MHz (...) is now 33% load ~912MHz full frame rate.

I may still be a greenhorn when it comes to OC, graphics drivers and the like but I do know for sure is that the recent fix to debug MSAA has taken me from almost there to ... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin This was the fix I was looking for and didn't even know. So I signed up just to say thank you for the efforts you guys put it to making Dolphin such a wonderful experience. I'm thrilled.

DopeStoneLion

nope. I ran a similar version 6C16034 with the same settings and 6180 definitely the cause of the lower gpu load. Again thanks to all members I'm enjoying the new settings!

(edit... and I found the "Sync" button Big Grin )
Indeed, I must say I'm incredibly impressed that even my computer can handle running many games quite beautifully. As you can see by my specs, it's hardly a state-of-the-art PC Blush
Thanks so much! Please keep up the fantastic work Big Grin
Thank you for the effort you've put into preserving a platform independent of it's hardware so people can continue to enjoy the games they grew up with/grew old with long after the hardware is long dead.
Thank you for this wonderful emulator! I use it almost every day. Also, thank you for keeping the development more alive than that of any emulator I know of with your constant development updates!

Nick90

Today I tried the version of "Dolphin 4.0-6444 x64", even though my pc is not a lightning war seeing my hardware features. I tried 3 titles that interest me. RE 0, 1 RE remake and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.
With minor changes to the settings, I always 100% of the speed of emulation. great job and an endless thanks to the developers. ^^
Hola a todos. escribo este mensaje para agradecer el gran trabajo que hicieron en las ultimas actualizaciones de dolphin. ahora puedo correr en mi pc todos los juegos realmente muy bien y por fin pude empezar y terminar the legen of zelda skiward sword. realmente fabuloso el trabajo.

Hello everyone. I write this message to thank the great work they did in the last dolphin updates. Now I can run on my pc every game really well and I was finally able to start and finish the legen of zelda skyward sword. really fabulous work.

Mi pc: I5 2500K, Shaphire Radeon Vapor R9 270x, 2tb hard drive 6gb. 8gb ddr3 1600 kingston hyperx, mother Asrock H61M-HVS. 

sidtheviciousyt

Just wanted to add my thanks to those who have kept this project going through the years. We the users definitely appreciate all of that hard work you have put into helping us relive those amazing games we grew up with.

/cheers