Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for this wonderful emulator and the time you spend to make many games working. I hope this project will never stop Wink
thank you!!!!!!!!! Smile
Another one - Thank you too Smile its great to have such an emu to play wonderful games for the us the nintendo followers (still i had wii before but sold it (since wasnt so much games at the beginning was kinda bored) but now its totally amazing)

Thanks lots Smile

veatbreaker

thanks to the dolphin team for bringing this great emulator
gonna get in on this after i upgrade to windows 7

bmcemg

Thank You! * 0 * Sad

CalcProgrammer1

Thanks for this awesome emulator! I ripped all my GC and Wii games last summer hoping that eventually this emulator would be able to run them well. It was promising then, but now I got a new PC and the results are incredible! I can play Brawl in HD at near full speed and I haven't had a single glitch yet (though not all games run full speed). New system is an i7 930, Radeon HD 5870, input with Wiimote and Xbox 360 Wired controller.
Nothing...that I say you guys probably haven't heard. So...have a good one!
Thank you guys, you are the best.

yeaitsdark

I also wanted to express my thanks and admiration for the commitment the developers have shown this project.

Top notch work guys! Thanks!

Lutshow

Hey !
I subscribed to make this thread a little bigger.

Thanks to the devs, and to all who contributed!

from france

Wink