Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dudes....Epic project! I think this project has come a long way from when it first got released. Keep up the awesome development guys! THANKS
Thanks to everyone Smile

You are the best

Faithtoken

I just want to say that I am impressed with the work you have done on this project. I was surprised to see the emulator work so smootly, and look so good on my hardware. Thanks again!

optimus

+1 to the perpetual thank you thread.

Hopefully this doesn't go against any forum rules or anything... but when I found out that they had a sequal to my all time favorite game ( Final Fantasy 4 ) I was immediately saddened because I don't want a wii... This is the only game I want to play for the wii.

So, thanks to dolphin I'm able to play it !

Many many thanks.
Thanks you very much on you hard work, you guys have done a great job making this emulator, and i hope keep it up with the good work

THANK YOU
Thank you to all the devs and people helping in this forum. IMHO this is the best emulator ever, it's so advanced and with so many features.

Nintendo games are so unique and beautiful that it's a bless to also be able to play them on a PC (or in any platform that it's being worked on).

Great job and keep up with your hard work.

masesaco

Thankzzz guyzzz Big Grin
DOLPHIN IS ONE OF THE BEST EMULATORS OUT THERE!!! IT HAS 2 SYSTEMS AT WELL OVER HALF PERFECTION!! THANK YOU

Guigs

Thank you
you are doing an awesome job!
i want to thanks Rice1964 as long as he stay in dolphin this is gonna be good for intel users lol
i bet he fix The DX9