Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
also I would like to say thanks, I totally forgot about it while asking questions
THANK YOU
Hello everybody!

I started using Dolphin 2 months ago and it's really wonderful!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD AND PASSIONATE WORK!!!!  Heart

Greetings,
Lurka
(02-21-2018, 08:22 PM)Lurka Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody!

I started using Dolphin 2 months ago and it's really wonderful!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD AND PASSIONATE WORK!!!!  Heart

Greetings,
Lurka

try using other emulators and you will see that dolphin is the best emulator
u guys/gals are brill, now i can re-live all that epic fun on my pc ..i humbly thank you Big Grin
Thanks devs, for making a GREAT emulator!
I want to thank everyone who has worked on Dolphin. Not only the individual l33t haxxors that come up with the countless ingenious solutions to the myriad technical challenges, but also to the people that help organize the effort: maintaining the website, doing the QA, managing the ticket backlog, handling the less technical quality improvements, doing the translation. The whole Dolphin project is just so well maintained! To me it shows how important it is to a passion project to make it open source so that individuals can come and go but the project can outlive the commitment of any single person and continue to thrive through community effort.

I recently got Dolphin set up through Steam to allow my kids to easily switch between their favorite Wii and GC games just using controllers, and they are having a wonderful time getting back into all the Mario sports titles (especially Strikers Charged and Sluggers) and I am finally going to finish Twilight Princess, Mario Sunshine, and Metroid Prime, and get started on Skyward Sword, Mario Galaxies 1 & 2, and Prime 2 & 3. (So many incredible games!)

It's funny how nostalgic for the GC games I feel and for Wii games because of how much my sons have loved them. I'm enjoying getting to watch them play them all again and recapture that fun with the resolution and texture improvements that make the games seem fresh and new. The original Wii was relegated to the tube TV in the basement but now the games live again in HD on my PC. :-)

Thank you Dolphin contributors!

ermik7

Thanks to [color=#333333]dolphins[/color]) Thanks to you I play my favorite games)

ermik7

Thanks to Dolphin) Ekiguru game TOP!
Thank you for making my childhood game now playable on Dolphin Emulator Tornado Outbreak. Back in 2014 I didn't have a clue about emulators, and dreamed of playing Tornado Outbreak on my PC. In 2014 I had a crappy laptop, and was only good at running Project 64. In Mid 2016 I started trying Dolphin Emulator on a Windows 7 computer The game only ran at 16 to 20 FPS at the time and I thought this was the future! Now I'm using a Windows 10 computer that manages to Run Tornado Outbreak at a good framerate. Tornado Outbreak now mostly runs around 25-30 FPS the lowest I got was 9-16 FPS on Roadside Destruction, Ringling Village, and Showdown With Omegaton. Thanks to everyone who've contributed making Dolphin Emulator a stable Nintendo Wii emulator!
Thank you! I tried to contribute to the compatibility page, but I did not have permission to change the page. Nor did I find a place to submit my report on what I tried with Dolphin.

Adapter: Hama 49218
https://www.hama.com/00049218/hama-bluet...al-details

Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Dolphin: 5.0-f7ff634-dirty
Wii Remote Plus Yoshi

Normal bluetooth emulation? Failed to sync.
Bluetooth passthrough? Failed to sync
Forced adapter? Failed to sync
Tested on Windows? I tried but was not a thorough test
Dongle bluetooth worked otherwise? Yes, connected multiple devices to it outside of Dolphin
Controller worked? Yes, connected Dolphin to it with a laptop and could play games with it. Although the motion had issues with pointing outside actual gameplay (not precise and out of control) e.g at menus. This was with normal emulation.