Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for making such an amazing emulator that I have had a LOT of fun with!

Now only if I could get the WiiWare La-Mulana .wad to work....
This is the BEST emulator there is! Thank you devs. for making such an awesome piece of software. I just got my laptop for Christmas and im enjoying every minute of it running Gamecube Zelda and Wii Mario games this is incredible. I would suggest if you guys can code a software like this I am pretty sure you'll be able to get hired at Microsoft, Oracle or Google or something lol this is trully an excellenct emulator. Thank you again! =)
Thanks you Dolphin! I hope a day you will add TAS Input Big Grin

oddbaillie

Dev's, your emulator is beautiful and so are you. Thanks. Heart
Thank you for this emulator! It makes me play the old games with good graphics and speed on the go! This Is a amazing emulator
In a lot of ways! Thanks!
Thank you for the emulator devs! It is amazing to me how all of this stuff is even possible. I am admittedly a graphics whore, and this emulator makes it very enjoyable to go back and play older games that otherwise I would find unplayable w/ shiny new visuals. Thanks again!
Thanks! Smile
Thanks to you guys and your software magic, you introduced us to some of the best representatives of interactive art on our planet - just a fact Smile
This is a great program, as I am using it for a replacement for my Wii while my TV is occupied. It is also very fast.
Thank you for this simply beautiful piece of software!