Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ASiegfriedA

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you've done through so many years. I really appreciate the opportunity to play again some Gamecube classics and Wii games. Thank you very much.
Thank you for having fixed Baten Kaitos clipping recently ! thank you !!

Encore

I just wanna say huge thanks to everyone involved in the dolphin project.
and hope you can iron out the kinks in 4.0 wich runs like ass on my system while 2.* - 3.* runs same games flawlessly @ 60 ~30 fps
A big Thank You to everyone involved. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for developing netplay.

Thanks to whoever made the 60fps patches.

Thanks to the people who created the high-res textures. Holy shit I can't wait to play that TP hack.

And as controversial as this may be... Thank you to the people who made the motion plus emulation. Even though I can't seem to be able to use it.

Overall, thanks for making it possible to play Wii games like they deserve to be played, which is NOT in that terrible native resolution Nintendo gave us.
I just thought I should mention that thanks to the developers getting BBA and keyboard emulation working, I'm finally able to bring some new quests to PSO GC. HD texture packs aren't the only kind of content you can generate with Dolphin's help. Smile

[attachment=13800]
Thanks to all who have contributed to Dolphin. The amount of effort that has been put into this and how I'm able to play my Wii and Gamecube games on my native resolution is outstanding! Good luck to everybody involved on the emulator and life in general. Thank you!
Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into to dolphin. It's my most used emulator, and will continue to be for a long time. If things get tedious take a break, and don't burn yourselves out. Remember, there's an absurd amount of people out their buying Bluetooth adapters, and usb powered sensor light bars just because all of you got this far already
I'll do my part too! I've been using Dolphin for a few months now, and any time that I've had issue (and I expect more problems in the future), developers and even everyday members have been very quick and patient to help out. And let me also say that giving each game its own thread is amazing, and whoever thought of that way back when deserves a cookie or three. But at any rate...

Thank you all, for all of your hard work!

CynicalDooDad

Long time lurker and Dolphin user here.  Just wanted to give my thanks for this great emulator and all the hard work you devs do.  I’ve been able to relive all my favorite games in HD thanks to you so it’s very much appreciated.   Can’t wait to see what awesome stuff is in store for the months and years to come!

tenshi_a

Thank you for making this emulator! I really appreciate your work. Big Grin