Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for this emulator. What an amazing work!

mastercactuar

thank you for dolphin ive been having all kinds of fun messing around with it

Fishsticks910

Thank you. It's so nice to play these titles on the pc. I never thought it could be done when I saw the troubles with n64 emulation but now it's clear that a world of talent and devotion from a group of coders and testers has made this possible.
Big Grin
Thank you very much for such a nice emulator! GC and Wii games really look way better in Full HD and most games already work perfectly!
Dolphin is also very easy to configure and it has many features which the original consoles don't support.

Without Dolphin I couldn't enjoy Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Power Tennis, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart: Double Dash!! and Mario Party 4 in HD.

jackyuhaic

thanks for all the work! Wii games in HD are just amazing!

Murdoc

Thanks for your guys continued work on this very nice emulator.
I've just recently got a new computer capable of running Dolphin at really awesome speeds. It's nice to be able to play my games again, as I've already went through 2 Gamecubes.
Just wanted to add my thanks here as well. As a programmer myself whose dabbled a bit in emulation, I appreciate the incredible task the devs and contributors have achieved. Finally got my new system today and it's running everything at fullspeed. Many thanks for making Dolphin cross-platform; it's running perfectly on 64 bit Linux!
Thanks for working on this awesome emulator. I look forward to newer revisions.
thank you thank you thank you..

kdncolin

I love you guys, thank you very much for your awesome work.