Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am 42 yrs old and have been gaming for quite some time. Loved those arcades and home consoles.. With my best back then being 3DO Big Grin , No pun intended.

Anyhow, I would also like to add that I have programed and had electronics as my hobby from age 14. With all this said, I would Like to Specially Thank People Like You that have actually spent the time and money to develop great software such as this emulator.

It amazes me to see how far technology has come when you can emulate actual game consoles and arcade history to our PCs these days.. And I can only guess it will get better.

Thanks for such a Great Emulator! Cool

hotwire

johnk119

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! FOR THIS GREAT EMU

rasti

Thank you developers for this great emulator that with long hours u guys have dedicated to make it even better!, ihave put that Wii to sleep, and know i play in 3D because thats the way it has to be.

Gracias a los programadores de este gran emulador que con sus desveladas horas han hecho este emulador mejor cada dia! Yo he colocado ese Wii a dormir y ahora juego en 3D pues esi tiene que ser.

The greatest GC & Wii ever made! I love Dolphin so much. But one thing I hope DOlphin team could fix: SAVE STATE! It is too unstable, buggy and easy to crash in newer revision. PCSX2 has much more stable save states if compared to Dolphin. ^.^
Many thanks Big Grin

Now I can play my favorite games that I used to play on the Wii and it's simple and easy as it gets... or almost Wink

Anyway It works like a breeze and I only had 2 issues with it to date.

THANKS!!
As well a BIG BIG thanx from me for that great, beeing-on-the-right-way-to-becoming-perfect emulator !!

Please stay on and continue your excellent work!
...and I'm wondering why there is no big donation (paypal) link on your webpage!?

Greetings

Kulawend

Thanks HeartWink

AsusX20405

Thank you all. I have beaten all the metroid games to date except metroid prime corruption. Now I can beat that too. Sweeeet.
Keep up the good work. Revision 6880 seems to work flawlessly for me. thanks.
thanks a lot, now savegames works again, OMG, thanks

HyperActive

Best emulator ever!
Great job guys, thanks a lot. Words are not enough to express my sincere gratitude. THANKS!