Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've always had love for the Resident Evil series. I remeber buying a Gamecube back in the day just to play the RE games.
I was considering getting a Wii for the same reason, but Am currently playing Umbrella chronicles 480p, no slowdown whatsoever.
I do have a pretty fast CPU and GPU (q9550 @3.4ghz/4870x2HD), but the fact it's emulating actual Wii hardware is incredible!!

*Am using the latest build 4968 from http://www.dolphin-emu.org There are like 10 revisions a day, so it's worth trying out the new builds if your having trouble.
Just remember to backup your saves.
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexrok

I hadn't touched my wii for like 5 months. This has made it worthwhile to play wii / buy wii games again, as compared to PC/360/PS3. THANK YOU! HeartHeartHeartHeart

Breadache

I luvs you so much, I registered and made a video. Hope you like it. Huh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94QeV7vRejQ

Exeqtwenty

Indeed, thanks for making this possible and keeping it up-to-date with daily updates Smile
Thanks for allowing me to continue the Zelda series by allowing me to play WindWaker.
Now I got TP and I'm starting that too, (though I need a bit of support to optimize the gameplay experience.)
May God help you and make things easy on you.
Thanks again Smile

tasnimah.yay.me.hurray

Lots of thanks from me to the developers for this wonderful emulator Big Grin

Chex Mix

many many thanks to all of the developers for this excellent emulator! Big Grin
Thank you so much for that great, no, incredible emulator HeartHeart
Hey guys, I just wanted to throw in a great big thanks for this genius work you're doing! I can only imagine the bigger and better things on the horizon. Keep up the good work, thank you.
It was so incredible i couldn't believe it at first...and it's compatibility is so high!!! Big Grin
it's just tooo awesome!!! Even though i don't have much of a gaming experience considering my pc isn't good, i love it!!!!
And i'd do anything to help ya guys!!! Smile