Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks so much. After years, I can now play GC and Wii on my computer. Thank you developers. Dolphin. Is. The. Best.

Blouw

Merci beaucoup !

neos

Just had to sign up to say thank you for this emulator. I cannot believe the quality! I'm running an i5 3570K at stock with an old Nvidia GTX 260, and I have Mario Galaxy 2 running FLAWLESSLY on my PC. No stutters, no hiccups, smooth as butter - it's perfect. In fact, far superior to the original, with the HD graphics, unbroken 60FPS and instant loading. I didn't know emulation could be this good!

To any other newbies - you do have to play around with the settings to find perfection - initially I had juddering graphics and skipping audio. I found that locking the FPS to 60, and enabling vsync were the key things, along with the settings in the wiki. Also found that HLE audio works well for me.

Once again, thank you so much for the amazing work.
"Also found that HLE audio works well for me."

yep I have 60fps too with HLE but the music is missing when you play more than 2minutes.
then you will need LLE to pass Big Star stages (boss)

unfortunaly I can't get full speed on my rig with LLE :'(

nvm, Thank you to the all development team, and admin forum team too Wink

neos

True enough, though I understand that delroth is working on a marvelous new HLE implementation, and that the zelda ucode needed for Mario games is on the roadmap. Still, even with the current issues, I think the quality of emulation is astonishing.
Hi all I've just arrived so here's my thank you for such a great emulator. My Wii games never looked so good, I must admit thou I had to blow some dust of them.
I bought Skyward Sword last month to play on Dolphin and so far running nearly flawlessly with 4x IR and LLE on my ICC/AVX build.

Big thanks to the Dolphin team, the contributors, and those who upload custom builds for us. You guys are awesome Smile
Thank you so much guys. It's unbelievable how good is your work. Open source, free... I can't say how thankful I am. Great job !
A High Praise
GZ on restoring Dolphin to its old need4speed glory and add some!
it runs fast as fastest old builds were before, now with "Dolphin-win-x64-v3.5-336"

All of them works on absolutely same level of speed and few games even with 1-2 fps faster

Nice progress is being done in OAL as well!

DarkScar

Just wanted to throw my thanks to all of the developers (past, present, future) for creating and constantly improving a great emulator that I've been using since it's start. Also to all others that have and still do contribute to the community. You all are aces by me.