Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a bunch, I know it took a lot of effort

Supernatural23

Thank you, an keep up the good work Big Grin

crashin

Registered just to say thank you, very cool

Carda1972

Thank you very much for this great work. Very good performance and really nice graphics convertion to 1920x1080. Tales of Symphonia looks soo much better now and you made it possible.
Thanks much. Dolphin is pretty incredible.

LinearControl

I never thought this was possible until I tried it myself. Amazing.. Thank you so much!
Thanks a lot for all devs!
I just came to the forums to thank the developers then I found this thread so that's perfect. With this emulator I am able to play my games on the wii then takes the savegames and play them on the computer so I am not being rude by hogging the tv in the living room all the time then I can even take the savegames from dolphin and put them back onto the wii and continue playing. Thank you.
I've been using Dolphin for a while and should've written here way before.

Dolphin is an amazing piece of software and its developers should be damn proud. It elevates the concept of emulator skyhigh. I never liked the Wii's presentation, how 'previous gen' it looked on my TV. With Dolphin's HD rendering and graphic options, it makes the games look beautiful. That alone is enough reason to praise it. And it plays Gamecube games too! Wind Waker looks better than some PC games now!

Thanks thanks thanks.
Thanks a ton for making such an amazing emulator =) you my friends are kings of the internet and should be showered in words of praise!