Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

anthonettex

Thankyou! Just received my GDR8164B drive for only AU$35 and played abit of house of the dead. Fantastic! Now the Wii can stay downstairs while I play in HD upstairs!
Great Work Keep it up!
So i may have already posted here awhile ago, but i just want to say that i'm honestly not only impressed with the emulator which i've been for awhile, but i'm very impressed with the different platform support, I recently installed linux on my laptop, and just for giggles thought i was put dolphin on here too and just a quick boot up of metroid prime, and it ran, and better then i though it would on here, still very slow, since it only has a g965 express chipset, which has the x3100 i believe, and a crummy 1.86ghz pentium dual core, but it wasn't doing too bad in the menus about half speed, and in the intro in the less screen filling 20fps, but it did drop down to like 8 fps, but still I'm impress not only by it's cross platform nature, but on top of all that i'm not even sure if i have the correct drivers for my laptop yet, it's not using one supplied by intel so it may just natively support it but anywho

thanks guys maybe if i take enough programming classes i could actually but alittle help around here
Thank you!! Without this idk what I would do... my Wii is broke
referring to the first post, im going now to to render homage to you guys Big Grin

Jotaro

Thank you, but I'm new and I cant find links in the download section of the site so i cant have the dolphin.
thanx
wanna say thank for the nice dev work dont stop your good work

nombre

Thank you! It took a while, longer than expected, but I'm having fun now. Thanks!

sodome

THX!!!! Good work!