Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And another thanks from me - it's a rock solid emulator now.. Love it!
Thanks, It's really amazing. I always remember back when they thought emulating the Wii was impossible.
Thanks all for fixing the RE2 and RE3 audio issues!
Amazing emulator, and storing ISOs as RVZ files is really cool.
Thanks devs!
This is the best emulator I've ever played!!! Thanks a lot to everyone!!! Smile

MintSol

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has worked on Dolphin, it's clearly a labor of love and the consistent increase in quality over the years is phenomenal. Some of the built-in tools seem like black magic and I can't imagine how much effort has gone in to it.
Really would like to thank all of Dolphin developers. Aside from simply being a great emulator in many ways, it also have:
  • Best emulator blog out there. Technical details are always a pleasure to read.
  • Huge customization options that are well described. It's very hard to find emulator that both gives you customization and also describes options well at the same time.
  • Purely amazing input system. I don't think any other emulator can boast things input expressions, highly configurable inputs and even evdev backend for Linux!
  • Motion input indicator. This feature is simply priceless when you have to figure out orientation for controller. I doubt I'd be able to make any work on my DSU servers without this.
  • Being truly open-source. No dirty tricks, just real FOSS.
Sure it took many years, but by now Dolphin is the best emulator I know. Thank you so much.

Jack

I would like to thank the entire Dolphin Team.

Lightbeast

Thanks for all the tireless night just to give a prick like me a chance to live in the past, also to preserve a little piece of the gaming community that is Nintendo.

Visionwave

IT WORKS PERFECTLY !!!!  Cool  THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! Heart

Thank you to all the Dolphin developers and also the Wii Homebrew developers and all the users and testers who made this all possible. I just tried this stuff for the first time last week, I read all the guides and instructions and I was anticipating some glitches or complications, but nope everything just worked perfectly "straight out of the box". I didn't even have any problem getting the motion-plus controller working with my generic bluetooth, no passthrough mode and it still works perfect with no lag!! Framerates are 60+ in 1080p AF/MSAA, I couldn't have hoped for anything better than this!!