Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Mnauelt15

Thank you (devs and forum helpers) I love this emu!!!!!!!!
it's not as much a thank you, which I believe is due anyway , than a big WOW and round of applause for the work and dedication you all put into making this work !!
thank you for making it possible for me to play RE remake!
and i am a big RE fan!! <333333333
Thank you for everything! Keep it up, you do an amazing job! Thank you TongueHeartCool
Big thank you from me for you coz because this emu I can play my favorite gamecube and wii games(especially No More Heroes 2)
Keep good work and become the best emulator in the emu world ok??
I want this emulator the best console emulator in the world...
This is the only emulator that can emulate a seventh gen console, so it is and it will remain UNIQUE...

Very big fan of Zelda since NES and OoT... So, want this emulator be the perfect emulator.

But, long way to go..!!!Best of Luck Devs and thanks for bringing this emu to us (for free..Tongue)
What else is there to say, this emu is the best (and only i think haha). Few days ago I decided to check up on the emu scene (which I havent for about 3-4 years) and seen Dolphin on my site I go to. I was in disbelief that Wii emulation was THIS good. But once I watched a few vids on youtube from that one guy that posts vids from here, I was in shock. You devs really are talented!
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
dolphin is very cool i love it
Thanks everyone for the hard work. I wish I could help, but my programming seems pretty poor considering what's required. I can make a mean "Hello World!" program if you need one though!