Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pkjoan

Can I play mirmo ziban no gottabu kaede ta?
Since I find your emulator very useful, I'm saying thanks to the developers! Your Dolphin emulator is saving space in my home. I've got all these wii boxes and the wii itself and they were starting to take too much space. At least now I can just store them safely in boxes and just play what I want on my pc.

Nice job and I hope for more success in this emulator!Big Grin
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

appkopo

Thank you Dolphin devs!
Dolphin Devs= Amazing cuz of the speed up in like the last 100 revs lol Tongue
yes! We from Brazil are saying thanks too for the dolphin team!! Thanks for the better GC and Wii emulator from ever for ever!!

------
Sim! Nós daqui do Brasil estamos dizendo obrigado também para a equipe dolphin!! Obrigado pelo melhor emulador de GC e Wii de sempre para sempre!

Leon. S. K

Oh Thanks to the people who made this emu posible it is the only one I have really given a try since I have know they rep is great and I trust it just as such I would liek to thak them in all taht they have done you have no idea the memories this brings back to me when I get to play some of my favorite games right back in my own home here on MY PC! Big Grin If there is anyway I can help please let me know. I would like to also report bugs and start to do logs so that this info my help the best emu team in my eyes The Dolphin Team. Thank you again and peace.
(08-05-2010, 11:45 AM)Adeno Wrote: [ -> ]Since I find your emulator very useful, I'm saying thanks to the developers! Your Dolphin emulator is saving space in my home. I've got all these wii boxes and the wii itself and they were starting to take too much space. At least now I can just store them safely in boxes and just play what I want on my pc.

Nice job and I hope for more success in this emulator!Big Grin

I agree yet I don't own a wii nor will I. I was planning on getting one and you know "Home Brewing" it but na I told my friends why buy it when I can emu it Smile they haggled me but oh well I know its playable so ha ha I am Lovin this. Plus you are right it saves on so many lvls if you think about it I like that and I think Companys should start thinking this way too Tongue lol.

Nihplo

thanks for sharing s useful ideas and information,..
The latest revisions just get better and better; so many options to customize and butter smooth with my high end oc'd PC with eye candy cranked. Keep up the work devs, Dolphin is a PC enthusiast's dream come true.

I love this a lot more than I liked my Wii Smile.
Just wanted to say thank you devlopement team hope I can help out.