Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i first played sonic colors 3x resolution...i literally shit my pants.

That says it all.

I love whoever is programming this emulator
RE Remake at 720p at almost 100% speed is reason enough to say thanks !
I wanted to laugh, to laugh from happiness when I first started playing SSBB on Dolphin.
That's the reason I want to thank whoever made that emulator, best in the world!

pdarshan5

Hey good people out there...

I've dropped in to say a "BiiiiiiiiiG Thank you" to each & every programmer who has burnt his/her midnight oil in writing the source codes for li'l cute-dolphin. You guys have really "created" a master piece. Hats-off. Keep up the good work.

Smile

xnamkcor

Thanks for the emulator. For a while I was wondering of I would ever get SMS at a solid 30FPS, but then I turned off the 2x Native Res option. Maybe, in the future, I can use it, but not now.
Thank you very much for being able to play Zelda Skyward Sword on PC Smile

Stable 30 FPS all time. Only thing i have to complain is more than 2 core using but thats not that important Wink

Good Job and thanks
Thanks, Dolphin is wicked. It's gunna be so boss when I run on an i5 and 5750, AA out the butt.
I love Dolphin - absolutely stunning - more beautiful than Wii - keep up the GREAT work!!!!
Thanks~
Because I dont need to serverely hack the hell outa my Wii anymore~

supergarv

AWESOME work on this emulator. I have the deepest astonishment for the people who made this happen. Playing Zelda and Mario on a HD environment makes me so much more enjoy the games and forget all about the crappy Wii capabilities.

Great work, MANY thanks - so much appreciated. Hope anyone who is part in this actually reads this Smile