Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SwitchNinjaStudios

As far as I'm concerned, Dolphin is the best video game emulator, period. Thanks to all the devs for your amazing work; you provided us with a way to re-experience our childhood memories in glorious HD.
Thank you for your continued excellence in the emulation scene, making one of the best emulators available today. Some of the experiences I have had using this emulator will never be forgotten, being some of the greatest gaming experiences I have ever had. What you have created should be THE example for all other emulators to follow.

Thank you.
Just wanted to pop in again and say I really love the Style update!Thank you all so much! <3
I feel this program represents a lot of what I like about open source programs, as it's both made with heart and is customizable to a far greater degree than what we'd have likely seen in a proprietary program. Thank you all for making such a great emulator!
Thank you. Dolphin let's me play my favourite game ever, Xenoblade Chronicles, at 60 FPS and very high resolutions. Love you.

ttsspp

same like the poster above me -> BIG THANK YOU -> this emulator is just a masterpiece
I've dabbled with a LOT of emulators and Dolphin is easily my favourite so a big massive THANK YOU to the dev team! Keep up the great work!
New here. Just wanted to say thank you for the work on Dolphin. Being able to play Gamecube / Wii games on my phone is awesome Wink
Yes, Thank you! Dolphin works on macOS using Vulkan! And it runs ok. I can't believe it.
Honestly, the amount of dedication and love for what is one of Nintendo's greatest consoles from this community is impressive beyond belief. The fact that I can take my GameCube library wherever I go is so awesome. Thanks to you guys and all the best for the future!