Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fraz_66

Thanks to all! I couldn't have been playing Xenoblade without your help. Lord knows Nintendo won't ever release that game to the west Sad
This emulator is the best thing ever. So many useful options and very good compatibility and emulation speed. Excellent work.
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin so so so so tnx Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Heart dolphin best wii emulator Heart
Best emulator i have ever seen IMO.What other one allows you to add AA and AF to your games? : )

yosu69

Thanks to all the developers, Dolphin is the best emu in the World,

Vahzl

Fantastic emulator! Thank you so much! If there is a way to add GBA link up, that works with the Tingle Tuner correctly, I would love you even more! Big Grin
(09-23-2011, 09:52 AM)Vahzl Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic emulator! Thank you so much! If there is a way to add GBA link up, that works with the Tingle Tuner correctly, I would love you even more! Big Grin

http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...Adventures

Read ''Gameboy Player'' section.
thank you. This emulator works better then I could have ever imagined it would after stumbling upon it again.
Thank you for this, I was really happy while I played No More Heroes 2 and another games. I really mean it, thank you for this (:

backlands

Thank you so much for all the time you all put into this! Tales of Symphonia runs quite well on this and its so much fun!