Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are amazing developers
EDIT: First on page 10!
Hi,

I'm 37 years old, and once I was working as a game developer, so I love games since the beginning. I'm using Dolphin for a long time, and it's simply awesome. This is not one of the lame crap codes some other emulators are all about. It's awesome because I can play my fav GC games with up-to-date high quality rendering (AA+AF+high res) on my old dualcore rig with a 9600GT only (it's too weak for wii games :/ ) And it's also awesome because it's very fast, and there are a lots of options to customize. (I'm using winxp32 + latest drivers + 4GB ram, so it's crashing a lot all the time, but it's okay, I understand its under development, and nvidia drivers are terrible nowadays anyway, so I just wait until things will be fixed.)

Thank you very very much for all your hard work. Well done, and please keep it up like this.

ps.: please excuse my EnglishSmile

zzplayer

Thanks you a LOT on your incredible work! Big Grin
Thought I'd add a thankyou to all the developers for giving us something great for free. I'm really amazed still at the fact we can emulate the Wii on a pc.

It's great putting some of my old GC games on a HDD too as the discs have seen better days Big Grin
This is probably one the the better emulators of all time, funny thing to me is pcsx2 usually runs slower then dolphin with everything cranked to about the same settings... Tells me there is less codes to muddle through in this emu, therefore, dolphin my hats off to you.
Kick ass stuff here guys. 6 years and going!

rich-expert

Thank you dev. team you're doing great job... im not a donator atm but i always click adsense to contribute at least with some clicks ... i hope more ppl do same.

[color=#006400]Thanks for Dolphin[/color] Blush
KAMPAI !!!
[Image: drunk.jpg]

keep doing your best Dophin Dev. Team! Smile
Thank you so much for your hard work! It's awesome to see the Wii come to life on the computer, In time maybe it'll be better than the Console Wink
If you ever need the help of an experienced networks administrator let me know Big Grin
Thank you developers. We can play GC and Wii games and revive those good moments.
Thank you develpoers A LOT ^^ always wanted to play GC games and Wii games and now that's reality thanks to you! Good work Big Grin