Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kuzabu

Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Nice work! It's a pleasure can play Mario Galaxy with a quality HIGHER than the original Console. Thank you so much!
Thanks for making this.
It's working great (I remember I tried it quite a while back and it didn't work quite as good Smile ) and makes me play my GC games again.

I stopped playing console games because I'm mostly in front of my PC nowadays and playing on a console feels so isolated. With dolphin I can play in a window and watch a stream in another one.

Thanks for that!
I love you. Happy Valentines Day. I hope you get some pussy
Thank you for the awesome emulator!
Many thanks to you dolphin dev team, amazing work!
A big thanks and I hope development continues solving open issues and who knows supporting Wii U games also Smile although I don't see anything good there at the moment Big Grin

CCasarella

Thanks Dolphin team for the FAQs and help! A lot of good vibrations coming your way.

dudes8475

thank you so much Dolphin is one of the best things ever next to stupid women
The developers are really kicking some ass lately. Just yesterday AX-HLE Wii was merged, then today NeoBrain fixed the anti-aliasing seams in D3D11. I wasn't even sure that one was fixable. Now I can play Skyward Sword without turning the MSAA off every god damn time a round polygon is near. Thank you!
Dolphin has certainly come a long way! Being able to finally play Star Fox Adventures and Skies of Arcadia with full audio on the HLE thread is nothing short of a miracle! Thanks again!

Being able to finally have a machine powerful enough certainly makes it more enjoyable!