Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NateTheGreat555

I don't know how I can possibly top ^, but anyway.

I've been experimenting around with this emu for quite some time now, and since I got my new laptop for college (engineering ftw), I now have a platform powerful enough to handle this...
...and this is freaking amazing.

I don't know how you guys accomplished what you did, but I'm amazed by it. Keep up the fantastic work!
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tin1

thank you! favorite emulator <3
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Fatofi

i love dolphin, thank you ^^

scumlol

Thank You!SmileSmile
I have been using Dolphin for about 1 year now and am very pleased to be able to run my GC and Wii games in HD. A couple of days ago i just tried out Resident Evil 4 Wii edition on Dolphin and the difference is just incredible. The game looks amazing in HD.

A million thanks to the developers of this magnifient piece of software. You guys are awesome^^
I'm seriously considering selling my Wii now. Every game looks hideous on it and they all seem to play great on dolphin. I'm constantly impressed with this emu, thank you all for the constant updates!
Thanks for this guys. If there were a way for users to donate to development, I would do so! Big Grin
Thank you everyone that worked and is working to make this such a great emulator!