Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you =D
Thanks for the emulator and the updated svn versions!

Zerath

Thanks for the emulator, that most of us has to use since gamecubes break after 3 years of use ( or so )

owaispoul

I would like to thank the staff of Dolphin forums for doing such a wonderful job and also to the members here who are always ready to help the other out of any problem providing the most appropriate solution. Keep the good work going and stay connected guys.
Thanks for the emulator.

mithhunter55

Thanks to ever one who contributes to this emulator. Finally have a computer able to play(fairly well, Double dash runs the best). Hope for the future that I can play my old gamecube games, even the paper mario I lost.

ralph

THANK YOU ALL YOU CODERS AND BETA TESTERS.

This is the Best Emu at this very moment, its one of the Best Advancement in the Emulation Scene.

Your works makes us freaks, very very happy. Thank You ALL.

Undrtakr

Thanks to all that made Dolphin possible. I own a Wii (Had a gamecube) and love playing the Metroid Prime series. Well when people are in bed I cant play due to it waking up people. I play Metroid Prime on the computer now. Awesome awesome job. Keep up the good work!

dcholo

May your balls never shrivel
and may you always have good meats and many golds!!!

A thousand thanks!!! Big Grin

altherik

I just got this, and I must say, it's superb. The best emulator out there, and one of the best programs i've used. everything is flawless, and the support is much appreciated. now back to playing NMH2 Big Grin