Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a million for this great emulator!
Now i can play possibly the best two fighting games i ever got to know! (SSBB and Capcom vs. Tatsunoko: Ultimate All Stars)
Thanks for creating this emulator, I got my gamecube stolen a long while back, and I really don't trust eBay. I can play all these games for free now, and unless somebody can lift my 140lb computer by themselves, this isn't going anywhere. This is by far the best emulator I've seen for the Gamecube, and the only one I've seen for the Wii. Keep up the good work guys.

truedoogie

Thanks so much! For years, I have been waiting for Nintendo to make an HD console that played the old games in HD as well. Since that will probably never happen, this emulator is like a dream come true. Thanks for all of your hard work!
again, thank you for all your hard work

great efforts from great people Smile

Asulah

Thank you, for your time and effort! Thank you very lasting much.

I miss my wii.
thank you! to all the devs updating the SVN and everything you have done!

whorehey

Thank You! Mario Kart Wii is playable! Everyone is happy! Well me at least. je je je
Thank you very much, everyone, for making such an epic emulator. Oh, and thanks for finally getting Star Fox Adventures working.

ckenni

I have to say thank you so much for making Wii games on PC possible. My Wii and 360 were destroyed in a house flood and just finding out about Dolphin kept at least my Wii playing self intact Big Grin
Thank you for allowing me to play SSBB in HD. It looks so good...I just can't get over it. I play a few times a day now =)