Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Luk_Edge

Registered just to say thank you! (though I'll probably start testing and posting things now that I have an account)

So, thank you! You guys are absolutely awesome! It's unbelievable how far Dolphin has come.

bvanharjr

Thank you for making Dolphin actually usable on AMD CPU's! (as of 5.0)

Valkrys

Excellent emulator, grateful for that indeed. But when I decided to install the latest and greatest 5.0, it deleted all of my ISO files in the install process. So, thanks?
(07-11-2016, 05:40 PM)Valkrys Wrote: [ -> ]But when I decided to install the latest and greatest 5.0, it deleted all of my ISO files in the install process. So, thanks?

That shouldn't be happening. Where were your ISOs placed?
Thank you so much!!! I sortof missed the gap, raised on NES/SNES/N64 - but then for some reason we kinda switched to playstation for a while, got married, etc...

Long story short- I've always been a nintendo fan but I missed the Gamecube/Wii thing. Now we have a Wii U in our community clubhouse, but not at home...

Trying to give my daughters a good intro to gaming, I loaded up RetroArch with bsnes and it's cool and all, but the graphics just look downright crappy compared to what I remember. Don't get me wrong- Ninja Gaiden is fun as hell no matter how pixelated it looks, and you can't go wrong with Super Mario World but... meh.

Tried out dolphin for the first time last night (ps3 dualshock controllers, no wiimotes yet so starting out with gamecube). WOW. Increased the resolution and gave Windwaker a spin... incredible.

Really looking forward to playing a bunch of titles I missed back in the day, and turning my kids onto old classics (even sonic mega collection!)

Thank you so much for all the hard work you do. Much appreciated!!
Thanks guys, now i finally have a CPU/GPU combo capable of running Dolphin properly, i have really been getting into it. Im loving playing thru my old GC games with all the enhancements plus a few Wii classics and WOW they have never looked soooo good. Just invested in a Dolphin Bar and a GC adapter, things are gonna get even better i can feel it Smile

FelipeWii

THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH GREAT EMULATOR!

Hmmm... I have just made a .deb package for all of you who use Debian Linux... and if you want, I can make it for Ubuntu, too  Wink  

Anyways, here's the link (it's MEGA.NZ): https://mega.nz/#!19E1laZQ!GpHJq2CYfQIig...E7Tp_BwvUE

I uploaded a screenshot, too. Hmmm... haven't tested it yet, I have just compiled it Tongue
Thank you guys so much for making this emulator. It runs fantastic even on low end PCs, and laptops as well! A lot of progress has been made the past few years, keep it up!

Ukuboy

Thank you devs, and I also wanted to introduce myself since I just joined the forums. My name's Francis, and I'm currently playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.
Gotta bump this thread. Haven't used this emulator in a few years so I go check to see what the latest dev version is to install and I see that the big official 5.0 came out a month or so ago and I've got to say the team here is great for how long they've continued to work on this emulator.