Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

skiantolonew

hello everyone!
Big Grin
nice to meet you too

Frank

Bizzle

Dolphin Rocks! I've been using it for years and what has been accomplished is nothing short of amazing. Thanks for all of your hard work!
(03-06-2015, 10:31 PM)degasus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I did? But it was at least a month ago.
It has your name on it in the wips directory, at least. I assumed you were kind enough to do so, since I can't compile Dolphin with MinGW. If you ever feel like updating it, I would get some use out of it. I just went from 4.0.2 to 4.0-5399, so you could say I'm fine with infrequent updates. Big Grin
Thanks a lot!!! I'm really happy that i still can play my wii games, even after its fried.

So, again, thank you dolphin team!!!

Heracross

Thanks for making Dolphin emulator. It's working very well on my computer ( now i can play ssbb without any lags ! )
It's really fun !!

dcloud466

I'm fairly new here but here is my thanks to the folks developing this nice emulator. Thanks! I know it's not easy for anyone to just develop software to emulate hardware especially when there is very much to program to get it working right, even if it's not 100% accurate but nearly. It's convenient that's for sure.

Carry on ye fine developers!

Albert Wesker

I Just tested Dolphin after a long time (about 1 1/2 years), and the improvements are just amazing. Every Game I tryed (Except Silent Hill) runned super smooth. It is a great improvement! 1 1/2 Years Ago, a lot of Wii Games had Graphic glitches and fps drops. Thank you very much Dolphin Team for your great Emulator!!

gerophil

Hello there,

Just a short message to say thank you very much for this great emulator and for the great improvements provided in the last six months !
My thanks to the developpers. I have been using emulators for 16 or 17 years and this one is great.

kolomyka

Wow guys - i'm shocked! Year ago i was trying to play both GameCube's Zelda games but i couldn't - i thouht that my laptop can blow up at any time or it will fly away, because when Wind Waker was emulating with min settings my laptop had sound of Boeing or something like that. So i forgot about it. I liked that it has so many great options and motor on my controller really works perfectly (for some reasons i like this option very much), but... "I haven't powerful machine for that now" i thought. But today i decided to try 4.0-5991 version... wow.. i mean WOW! Games run sooooo smooth. THANK YOU. I even couldnt imagine that you can do it.

Sorry for my english. Ukraine, you know.