Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for making Dolphin,

I don't know why but i tend to play games more if they are on my PC and less if i have to go in the living room so it allows me to make the most of the games i have!!

I know, weird personality thing but still

THANKS!
Discovered Dolphin recently, best thing ever Big Grin
As a first post it would only be appropriate to say 'thank you' to everyone contributing in making Dolphin a better emulator.

THANK YOU GUYS!

I'm using Dolphin its been now a bit more than 1 year. Its really hard to go back to the original hardware now, my Wii is now only good for ripping any new Wii/GC games I add in my library. Tongue

I went through many, many titles via Dolphin. It gave life back in a collection I was slowly leaving behind since I got my HDTV, because like we all know, the Wii's resolution makes everything look so bad, component or not. Dolphin alone resulted in me investing more than I though I would ever spend on a high-end PC.

I wish you guys to keep up the good work and continue to do what Nintendon't. Even with the WiiU's launch coming soon, since it won't render any older games at higher resolutions, Dolphin will continue to be my main Wii/GC platform.

You changed my whole perception about emulation. Now I back up every 'rip able' game I have to my PC to enjoy every one of these at their best via emulation, because now emulators are the way to enjoy these on HDTVs with the best image quality possible: PS1-2, Saturn, I even bought a Retrode to back-up my SNES/GEN collection.

I took an uncalculable amount of time playing games, tweaking settings on Dolphin and for this guys I'd like to make a little donation, just because I think you deserve it. The thing is that I can't find any donation spots on the website, so I guess you don't take them. Just let me know if I missed something, I'd be glad to give a little something.
yep, no donations D:
OOH Here it is Big Grin i would like to thank everybody who put effert into making this lovly emulater also u guys r AWSOME yea wit capitals woo on a side note R.I.P my old gamecube AND HELLO DOLPHIN Wink baby i know there was a time were graphics were sucky but know what can i say .... Genius just makes me realize people can accomplish anything

THANK YOUSmile
Dolphin single handedly has become my most used thing on the PC, and I was able to put my games and consoles in storage due to this. Thank you for making this!
Thank You very much! I'm Resident Evil fan and thanks to you I can play one of the best RE series. Thank You!
I have to say "thank you" about two important things.
Not only do I thank the developers for creating such a good emulator for complicated systems. It was very hard work to reach this point.
And I also thank the administrators here, for creating such a well organized forum.

Lord Zero

Yep. Thanks a lot guys. I cant picture how hard must be to come up with a emulator from scratch... and you are sharing it with us for free.
If thats not altruism in its more pure form i dont know what it is. Again. Thank you all.

4bitPlayer

You (developers) do everything to make me happy ! (Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Metroid... play fine on my PC)
All I can do is to say this :
Thank You from my Heart