Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks again to all the developers! and a big thanks to those currently active coding Big Grin

P.S. Is it possible to re-implement the real wiimote option 'extened pair-up/ connect' which automatically pairs up wiimotes by pressing 1+2

Baptiste

Hello there,
I'm very impressed by the work that has been done here. I tried this emu like sime years ago when the GC emu was emerging. Now I see that Wii games fully work.
Congratulation!

Noray

Thanks to all the Dolphin developers! Playing Xenoblade at native 1080p is a true delight. You guys brought out the best in all these Wii games. Only reason I'll ever turn my Wii on again is for Skyward Sword probably.

Muwamowuma22

Dolphin laughs at the scratch the wii made to the real brawl disk that I have (My dog rammed it's face into the side of the wii). I should've had the wii on its side... After that I couldn't play Brawl and I thought I was screwed. The wii didn't break it was the disk that got scratched by the wii when the game was rolling. I thought I was screwed! I searched for the ISO of brawl online to solve the problem and yay I found something to emulate it on. And it's better than playing brawl on the wii.

Please note ladies and gentlemen that it's illegal to play an ISO of a game that's not very old if you have not/do not own the disk or have never played the game on the official platform.

It's only legal when you have owned the game or own the game or have played it on the official platform.

I'd say if you don't own the game or haven't previously owned the game before that if it's made in 2004 or less it's ok (7 years)

And playing a ROM is just not illegal in the first place. Because there are much better games that you can download straight out the net.
I wanted to send out a big thank you to all the Dolphin developers and contributors. I discovered Dolphin by accident and I've just fallen in love with it. Even though my computer isn't beefy enough to play Wii games at full speed, I am having a blast playing classic Gamecube games at full speed.

The only problem is I'm having a hard time deciding which games to play, because there are so many quality Gamecube games to choose from. Smile

Renmazuo

I suscribeb specifically to thank all of the developpers and forum members here.
I discovered Dolphin randomly and am now using it to play XB, and I must admit playing on my 24", with Xbox limited controller and in such conditions is really amazing.
Keep up the good work !
(09-01-2011, 04:35 PM)Muwamowuma22 Wrote: [ -> ]I searched for the ISO of brawl online to solve the problem and yay I found something to emulate it on.

Yeah uh, thanks, but that's still piracy.
(09-01-2011, 04:35 PM)Muwamowuma22 Wrote: [ -> ]It's only legal when you have owned the game or own the game or have played it on the official platform.

I'd say if you don't own the game or haven't previously owned the game before that if it's made in 2004 or less it's ok (7 years)

And playing a ROM is just not illegal in the first place. Because there are much better games that you can download straight out the net.

LMFAO Big Grin

shyninja

joined so i could say thanks! =D

fikrifaza

thank you dolphin