Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great work guys!
having so much fun with dolphin emulator!! playing my favourite games at high speeds with no lag!!!im just waiting to FIX MY PC!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!
Thank's forever and ever!!!

hades

New Member here. Awesome work doing this emulator. Improve the capabilities and options that the GC and the Wii offer is priceless. And you share it for free... Tx a lot for your time and effort doing this.
Recently joined. What you guys have done here is incredible.

Thanks a lot for Dolphin!
Indeed. An excellent product of your combined intellects. Thank you.
My Wii broke a year ago in a flood that covered my basement in 4 feet of water... sadly my Wii was on the floor in my basement. Though surprisingly the cords, sensor bar, and one wiimote and nunchuck were salvaged, the console still doesn't play discs and is covered with mud on the inside (it is able to get to the menu, I'll give Nintendo props for that!). As a poorfag student I can't afford to get it repaired (warranty is up) or buy a new one so Dolphin is really a godsend when it comes to playing Wii games Smile Without it I couldn't enjoy all the awesome new releases like Kirby's Epic Yard, DK Country Returns, and Mario Galaxy.

Thanks guys!

kamiyan89

thanks!!!!!! now this is the way SS should be played, enjoying the game more now.
I prefer playing games on the original hardware, but I'm a programmer and I recognize what an amazing achievement Dolphin is. I'm also impressed by the way the programmers have stuck with it instead of moving on if it starts to feel a bit 'old'. Respect.
That was a real interesting year. By march i heared the first time of an emulator capable of playing gamecubegames. I didnt believed the first screenshots i saw to be true.

Anyway after a short time i was infested and decided to buy the first desktop-pc of my life (only had laptops before) first in line to play some of my favourite games in this quality.

Now that the year ends, i must say i was not dissapointed. Thank you developers of dolphin and thanks to this forum too for all this helpful hints (although difficult to find sometime in those monster-threads of over 1000 replies ^^)

Happy new year from
HAR65, 46 year-old-gamer from germany