Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ikaros

Great work guys!
Thank you very much for all these years of hard work to make Dolphin Emulator the best in its class.
Not sure of how many "under-the-hood" changes have taken place over the past few development builds, but 5.0-16666 is a complete game changer. Performance substantially improved across the board with all games, no more random crashes during launch, incredible difference in performance and stability. Outstanding work with this emulator!
Good times with dolphin.

And great memories too Big Grin

Anyone remember the 1.30hs bug? Sound started crackling like hell after 90 minutes of gameplay on every game. Nobody knew what was going on. I think I was the first to report this problem.

After days of blaming to hardware, energy saving and other stuff, a bounty was created to track the bug. And was solved pretty quickly.

Even there were audio recordings of 90 minutes of dolphin audio.
Dolphin is honestly the best way to experience old classic Nintendo titles of the 6th and 7th generation. Sure there has been compatibility issues over the years, but the devs do an awesome job of ironing them out so that the user experience is more or so closer to the original hardware experience.

They deserve every means of praise for what they've done, and I hope it continues to grow more. 6.0 might be the most insane thing ever.
(07-11-2009, 09:13 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]This thread was requested, so I'm posting it.

Say "Thank You!" to developers for making such a good emulator. Even prayers are allowed Tongue Any other 'thank you' threads will be merged with this thread.

Enjoy! Big Grin

I didn’t enjoy this emulator all that much 

Just kidding lol I finally have a way to Play GCN  and virtual console games on my smartphone, thank you dolphin team
Thanks again for the emulator, bye
I need to say it again: thank you so much for constantly improving this emulator!

I played a Mario Party 8 session yesterday - via netplay with real Wii remotes (connected as emulated remotes, as suggested). It worked 100% fine!! Finally we can play Wii games the way they were meant to be played! So, thank you again!!
Thank you, incredible work!
I joined the forums just to say this, A special thank you to those who made an in-emulator GBA link emulation. It's extremely nice to finally have emulation for that connection that is consistent and isn't "load 2 emus around the same time and just pray it somehow works."