Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know a thousand other people have said this but a massive thank you to the creators of dolphin, I can truly enjoy my childhood again without having to endure the hardware limits of the Wii/Gamecube. To this day this emulator continues to blow my mind, in the last few months it went from unplayable on my computer to running at full speed on a FX 4130. That kind of dedication to a products quality is a rare thing these days, my hat is off to all of you. Big Grin
I would like to say a big thank you to all the developers of the Dolphin emulator and the amount of effort they've managed to put into the emulator itself to make support for every GameCube and Wii games possible. Dolphin continues to improve and becomes even better every single day. Since I started using Dolphin years ago, I'm just absolutely amazed to see an emulator that is more developed than any other emulator that can emulate games on other consoles that use 3D graphics.

I'm really looking forward to any future development that Dolphin will have in store for the emulator. You've all worked very hard, and there needs to be more people like you that will help improve emulators. ^^

HappyCat_IsHappy

Having pretty much forgotten about my Wii and reminiscing with my other half about how much fun playing split-screen games used to be, I found this emulator and resurrected the bar (just bought a proper Dolphin Bar though), games and remotes and can't believe how well it all works. Mostly due to how enthusiastic and competent the development team are.

You've rescued our Friday's which, when we choose to spent the night in playing games, are a thousand times more fun due to your efforts.

Brilliant!
A big Thank you, for a wonderful emulator that keeps getting better all the time, great stuff
A big thanks to you guys for the hard work. Amazing emulator and I have no issues with it. Keep up the good work.
[Image: QK7ilzD.jpg]
I want to throw in my thanks as well, it's amazing being able to play through the Metroid Prime Trilogy with a mouse and keyboard and in HD. Metroid games have been a favorite of mine since I was a little kid, and I haven't been able to play the Prime games in a few years.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the Dolphin project, this is an amazing emulator and all who contributed should be proud of their work. Smile
The dev's are awesome we should honestly do something for them.
I would like to thank degasus for posting a recent VSH build, as it's up to 10 FPS faster than the regular dev builds for me. I have finally bid farewell to 4.0.2. Big Grin
(03-04-2015, 12:08 PM)AleronĀ Ives Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to thank degasus for posting a recent VSH build, as it's up to 10 FPS faster than the regular dev builds for me. I have finally bid farewell to 4.0.2. Big Grin
Oh, I did? But it was at least a month ago. If you want to get those improvments of the last month, just pick the commit and compile dolphin on your own.