Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolphin has to be the most well developed emulator. It's user interface, features, and game compatability - also being the first this gen console emulator - is by far the best. Great job devs!

iceyfw

I just had to make an account to thank the team for this game emulator! Pandora's Tower and Xenoblade Chronicles is fantastic to play at 2560x1440 with max IR, AA, and AF. I'm not experiencing any FPS drops at all. Keep up the great work!
Mighty thanks to the Dolphin developers for all your hard work~! I like that you guys keep finding ways to improve. ^_^ You guys are right there with the SNES9x people for me.

Sheevah

I just wanted to say thanks to all the developers and the dolphin community. You guys/gals are absolutely fantastic! Thanks for the ongoing time and effort you all pour into the project for the rest of us to enjoy.
Thank you for Dolphin. Great emulator. Keep it going.

NES rulz, Wii rulz, Mario rulz. Wink

Cheers.

cj24

thank you dolphin devs ^^

76coklat

It’s gonna be a lengthy post, so I put it in a spoiler.
All I wanna say is that I’m grateful that Dolphin Emulator exists and thank you very much to all Dolphin developers.

THANK YOU:
Thanks for Dolphin, guys. Your seriousness and professionalism over the years really shows off. After I left Nintendo I missed so many games that I am now able to enjoy, all thanks to you.

Much love.
Thanks guys, for making it possible to build this Dolphin Emulator, Now I can finally play James Bond Night Fire finally on PC, Finally w00t yeah.
Finally got a chance to play Dolphin on my Haswell build. I am really impressed! Played Mario Strikers, F-Zero, and Double Dash -- all without a hitch! Can't thank you enough for your hard work, and I will hope to contribute to it someday.