Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you update to the latest dev build it'll be faster
A big thanks to the developers for creating such an awesome Wii / Gamecube emulator. The graphics generated by this emulator are impressive compared to that of the original console.

tbob18

The latest version works awesome! I haven't tried it in a few years, but NSMB now gets a solid 60fps with EFB set to RAM (D3D, no AA, 3x native, forced texture filtering) on my aging i7 860 and Radeon 7950. Smile

MofoMan2000

Thank you for your continuing work! I'd help but I'm not that good of a programmer yet.
Amazing and appreciate the ongoing hard work. The will and persistence to keep going and going is something I appreciate since many other emulation projects end up dying due to lack of will and persistence to continue.
Thanks to everyone involved for making this emulator possible Smile
Thanks a bunch to all the devs and everyone who shows support too, i hope the devs work on this for many many more years to come.

[Image: smile.gif]
Hey Guys!
I Have to say thanks for everyone!!
im change my Windows to 64x and i won a lot of FPS with this!
Thanks for everyone help me and thanks for devellopers!
It's been a year since I discovered such a great program that is Dolphin and got my laptop specifically for it for Christmas. I remember posting my first post ever here in the forums asking which laptop was good enough to run Dolphin, and also remember ExtremeDude, NaturalViolence, admin89 and KHg8m3r helping me. Thank you, its been overall a great and fun experience to be able to play these games in HD. Thanks to the developers for making it happen, merry christmas guys.
Sup,

I'd also like to say "thank you" for creating such an awesome piece of software. Sooner or later my Wii is going to die - but Dolphin will live on FOREVER! *mwuahaha*

Keep up the good work - and continue to show the world the awesome power of Open Source and international collaboration!

Cheers,
Ocean