Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This emulator is epic win !
This emulator... IS MADE OF EPIC WIN AND PWN! Thanks guys for making such a wonderful application like Dolphin. Big Grin

james121

My self james sain from USA but right now i am in India for my business. I recently join this site. I will try to follow the rules, Admin feel free to remove this if i say some this wrong. Thanks for this great emulator Dolphin.
Thanks for Dolphin~<3 Even if its choppy and laggy on my pc I still love it XD!

Tenchi_pioneer

Thank you guys, Dolphin is great, i never thought of GC being emulated in the past.. but now i can play Resis 0 and Remake on my PC!! Ur my heros.. ^_^
i just wanna say thank to dev that make so much work on this emu
a very big thank
Thank you guys for making the dolphin great i actually post this because of the new feature of SSAA in the D3D9 so i really thank you dev for the SSAA

alechair

thank you for all the effort.
havent tested it yet, hope it work.
once again, thanks

gate37

hi guys, im sending this greetings from one of the southmost country, Argentina, i want to thank you by myself and for my kids, i have two children ages 7 and 4, my wife and i work all day to make a living for our kids and us, almost no money left at the end of the week, hard to say but things are a bit hard here, by finding your emulator i gave my children one gift that we could not afford, this wonderfull game system that you are emulating, they thank you too, and told me to write this, i hope you are all ok and just wanted to tell you how your work makes some people from the other side of the planet very happy and you have filled our life with joy, eternal thanks from Argentina from the whole family !!!
thank you so much daddy!