Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello LuisR14 Smile.
(07-14-2009, 03:22 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]also thank me for suggesting it to nosound Smile (i would've started it but thought it would be better if a mod started it Big Grin Tongue)
Oh Really?, I never knew before.
Well!, "Thank you very much for very good idea".

And the last,Thank you very much for help LuisR14 Blush.
To say "Hello" And "Thanks" are my life.
thank you devs Big Grin this is the best emulator ever Smile
i just played zelda twilight princess (gamecube version) on r3789, and sound is (edit: almost) perfect. eternal thanks to all the devs who made this possible. ive waited a long time for this.

edit: graphics are also perfect, i got a higher fps in hyrule field and other areas, making game play 1000x better. i fucking love u all!
Thanks to the devs for creating such a great emulator.
It truly shows the excellence of the coders and it's just as perfect as
the Nintendo 64 Emulator back then... Wink

It came at a time where no one really expected it and in the last months
there were major breakthroughs within the development of this emu.

Again, thanks to you a million times and keep on refining this piece of gold!
"...we're not worthy..." Smile
dolphin is the best. Played wario land full speed thnks alot Smile
thnks developers
Thank you so much devs! You guys have made a truly amazing emulator that we all enjoy! It's so much fun to play our favorite GC and Wii games in HD! (And if your computer is too suckish to play in HD, you can always have fun playing is standard-def Tongue)

Amazing job, guys!! Keep up the amazing work! (Looking forward to an official release, too! Big Grin )

- CHR15x94
Thanks i can play RE Remake at last

<3
Thank you very much, devs! Dolphin is so great! I'm really glad I can play my favourite Wii/GC-Games in HD. Keep on like that.
Thank you so much devs, Dolphin is really a great emulator and you are doing a great job and very good effort.
Thank you devs Smile

Dolphin is, and ever will be (muahahah) the best GC/Wii emulator, you are working hard, every day there are at least 3 or 4 new builds, so the project grows at an incredibly speed.

Thank you Dolphin team! ^^