Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i cba reading all thats goin on but dolphin on laptop for $1200 dollars or so is possible

my laptop is i5 2430m,6gb.nvidia gt540m, and xenoblade works fine, sometimes crash. but i think you should get better cpu, you want to run the games at full fps because its not acceptable playing a game at less than 95% its normal speed. xenblade is fine but other games, pandora's tower, mh tri, run fine until its slightly busy, then fps drops or stutters and it sucks.
(02-28-2012, 11:52 PM)layberneth Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I am running into a strange problem. The game keeps on stuttering randomly, freezing sometime for as long as 2seconds at random places. It happens specifically sometimes when a skill connects, or randomly while running around in towns, or in cut scenes. It is quite noticeable and spoils the game for me Sad

I have tried about 4 or 5 builds, currently on the latest HLE hack build by lectrode and experiencing the same. I have tried numerous set-ups of compilers and audio and graphic settings, and searching for similar issues with no luck. The only thing that I happen to notice makes it stop is when turning my FPS limit completely off, then I get no stutters like that (unless I was just lucky while testing it), but then my games runs at 1.5-2x speed which isnt really viable. Once I enable any type of FPS limit, be it auto or 30 or audio, the problem comes back. I am completely clueless on this matter, any advice on this would be appreciated, as I am out of ideas.

Using a 30fPS patched iso

Specs:
Intel I7-2670QM 2.2GHz
8gb Ram
Nvidia GTX 560M 1.5GB
Windows 7 Ultimate

Anyone have any ideas on this? Driving me nuts, tried newest build with all settings on/off
(03-06-2012, 12:55 AM)layberneth Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have any ideas on this? Driving me nuts, tried newest build with all settings on/off

Try Dolphin 3.0-72 With:

Game Properties :
•Enable Dual Core [color=#1E90FF]On[/color]
•Enable Idle Skipping [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]
•Accurate VBeam Emulation [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]
•Everything else [color=#00BFFF]Default[/color]
General Settings :
•Enable Dual Core [color=#1E90FF]On[/color]
•Enable Idle Skipping [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]
•Enable Cheats [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]
•Framelimit [color=#1E90FF]Auto[/color]
•Jit Recompiler
DSP:
•DSP HLE emulation (Fast) [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]
•Enable Audio Throttle [color=#00BFFF]Off[/color]
•Xaudio2 [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]
Graphics
•Internal Resolution [color=#00BFFF]Auto(multiple of...)[/color]
•AA [color=#00BFFF]None[/color]
•Anisotropic Filtering [color=#00BFFF]1x[/color]
•EFB Copies [color=#00BFFF]Texture[/color]
•Fast Mipmaps [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]
•Disable Per-Pixel Depth [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]

OPTIONAL:
Disable Fog [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]
Skip Dest. Alfa Pass [color=#00BFFF]On[/color]

Works like a charm 25+ constant fps and no audio stutter,game rarely freezes but save every 10-15 minutes to be safe,cheers.

The build i use and some saves,download here
Disable Dual Core to avoid freezes or...

Use this and you'll solve your problem Wink

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2txr14rjfg...-Win32.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/33j1767f2k...37-x64.zip
(03-06-2012, 05:50 AM)tiku Wrote: [ -> ]Disable Dual Core to avoid freezes or...

Use this and you'll solve your problem Wink

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2txr14rjfg...-Win32.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/33j1767f2k...37-x64.zip
Tnx will try ...game only freezes in "knee area" game still playable

Dunban

Does anyone know the best possible build that has the best graphics while also not having the choppy sound issue?

Thank you.
I use Lectrode's 3.0-424 with Mylek's HLE Hack 3.1 (3.0-424-g3a9fed0_XBHLE31). You can grab it here.
(03-09-2012, 04:57 AM)Dunban Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know the best possible build that has the best graphics while also not having the choppy sound issue?

Thank you.

Look up at the post with blue words follow instruction the game will run flawless

(03-09-2012, 08:17 AM)slmpika Wrote: [ -> ]I use Lectrode's 3.0-424 with Mylek's HLE Hack 3.1 (3.0-424-g3a9fed0_XBHLE31). You can grab it here.

Does game crash for you with that build? with 3.0-72 game freezes rarely sometimes in 5 minute sometimes it's working perfect for 2 hours but I don't want to play in fear lol if that builds better I'll switch to that one
(03-09-2012, 10:36 AM)Levaniko Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2012, 08:17 AM)slmpika Wrote: [ -> ]I use Lectrode's 3.0-424 with Mylek's HLE Hack 3.1 (3.0-424-g3a9fed0_XBHLE31). You can grab it here.

Does game crash for you with that build? with 3.0-72 game freezes rarely sometimes in 5 minute sometimes it's working perfect for 2 hours but I don't want to play in fear lol if that builds better I'll switch to that one

I've had many crashes with other builds, but zero crashes with this build.