Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-25-2011, 09:34 AM)claire85gr Wrote: [ -> ]can you re-upload your settings? Because i cant see the image you posted, idk why but when i click it will not show it

If looks more good than my settings I will be very happy to change *_* this game looks so good on dolphin! But if it can look better.. *_*

Better, I'll just link to the images on my photobucket. And this is all just on the latest official Dolphin release.

Settings:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/pi...ttings.png

Visual results:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/pi...4P01-7.png
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/pi...4P01-3.png
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/pi...4P01-2.png
What version of Dolphin are you running with those settings? 3.0?
(08-25-2011, 10:28 AM)TheKeeyzar Wrote: [ -> ]What version of Dolphin are you running with those settings? 3.0?

I'm sorry to sound rude, but I have to ask. Did you even read my post or did you just look at the pictures?
What's really incredible, is that you get full speed with that configuration and that processor. o.o Specially if you are running in 3.0, which is pretty slow. o.o
And why are the screens at 1024x576? If you have a config of 1920x1584(1080).
And "latest official Dolphin release" isn't that obvius. And in your screens you don't show your version.
(08-25-2011, 10:55 AM)piccolo113 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2011, 10:28 AM)TheKeeyzar Wrote: [ -> ]What version of Dolphin are you running with those settings? 3.0?

I'm sorry to sound rude, but I have to ask. Did you even read my post or did you just look at the pictures?

I'm new to this entire emulator, so I wasn't sure what the "latest version" was.

Poklin

Latest official is quite obvious since there is only 2.0 and 3.0 and 3.0 is obviously the newest lol.
(08-25-2011, 12:21 PM)Jokerx7 Wrote: [ -> ]What's really incredible, is that you get full speed with that configuration and that processor. o.o Specially if you are running in 3.0, which is pretty slow. o.o
And why are the screens at 1024x576? If you have a config of 1920x1584(1080).
And "latest official Dolphin release" isn't that obvius. And in your screens you don't show your version.

The screens are showing at such low res because I used the image tag when I put the links in there. Gimme a sec and I'll remove the tags so there's just the links.

Edit: Well, that didn't solve it at all. Seems I need to find a different way to link to the images to show them in full res.

Edit 2: It seems photobucket automatically resized my screenshots. I assure you, they were taken in 1920x1080. Yes, I do get the game to run at full speed. The only slowdown I get at all is the occasional spike in battle when a new effect is used. And sometimes the music develops a staticy/stuttery quality (seems to happen mostly at night). Beyond that, full speed, even wandering around in large open areas.....though, I'm still just in Colony 9, so maybe there's more visual intensive stuff later.
Oh, I totally forgot about one glaring problem with the game: The screenshot that's supposed to show on the save file looks like a screenshot of a static-filled tv screen.

stabwound

I've got a problem that may not be strictly related to this game, but I'm experiencing it with it.

Basically, using the patched ISO, my framerate will sit at a maximum of 59fps, not 60, whether I set 60 as the max or not. If I put 65+ as the max, it will go above 60, so it's clearly not being choked by my computer. It's just sitting at exactly 59 and won't go up or down.

Using SVN build 7719, and tried as many settings as I could.

Anyone have any ideas?

(08-25-2011, 03:02 PM)piccolo113 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I totally forgot about one glaring problem with the game: The screenshot that's supposed to show on the save file looks like a screenshot of a static-filled tv screen.

EFB to ram solves this "problem", which it isn't really anyway, but that also solves cut scenes in some parts with graphical errors too. It also slows things down.