Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-14-2012, 10:18 AM)Neon01 Wrote: [ -> ]i7-2600k @ 4.6GHz
Nvidia GTX 680 x2 (SLI)
16GB DDR3-1866 RAM
Corsair M4 256GB SSD

fantasy specs Big Grin

lFlapjackl

(04-14-2012, 10:18 AM)Neon01 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks in advance for any assistance.

First, Take your gpu's and mail one back. Second, get rid of half your ram. Third, Just copy my settings and what Defender X said to change.

Runs great now.. doesn't it? Should of just scrolled up a bit for some settings to try.

Here is the DSPTool.exe I was talking about. Click Need HLE and dsound to work. Good Luck!

Neon01

(04-14-2012, 11:17 AM)lFlapjackl Wrote: [ -> ]First, Take your gpu's and mail one back. Second, get rid of half your ram. Third, Just copy my settings and what Defender X said to change.

Runs great now.. doesn't it? Should of just scrolled up a bit for some settings to try.

Here is the DSPTool.exe I was talking about. Click Need HLE and dsound to work. Good Luck!

Um...I realize you were just trying to be funny, but I'm not mailing anything back. I never said I needed this setup for an emu, but I PC game at either 2560x1600 or 3800x1600 surround, so the gpus are not going to waste, I can assure you. And I use the extra RAM (which amounts to about $30 these days) for a RAM drive. In any event, I've never heard of a situation were more horsepower hurt an emu, so it's immaterial

Secondly, I did read your posts, along with many others suggested settings, and they vary wildly. Further, you apparently patched Dolphin rev 589 with a patch built for rev 496, so pardon my skepticism in believing that this would improve my situation.

I've found LLE to be superior to HLE, but if HLE with the patch is truly completely hitch-free, then I would switch back.

The only thing I see different between my settings and yours (that I didn't select because of other advice I read here) is the OpenMP texture decoder. I'll try that and see if it helps. Thanks for the tips

hasanDadah

Hey Everyone! I have a major problem with this game.

Basically, when I try playing it using Dolphin v3.0-591, the display and colour of the whole game just looks distorted and Corrupt. It looks horrid, and the game is unplayable in it's current state. Speed and sound works perfectly fine, no lags or anything. It's just the Graphics/Display!
Check my specs, are they good enough? I'm not sure if its because it's a PAL game (But Dolphin should run them fine).
Or is just that my Mac simply can't handle the graphics (which i doubt cause i've played much more intense games on it).

Before you go off about how shit mac is, I know, a PC is definitely better for games, but the point is I really need your help. This game looks awesome.

Oh and sorry if this has already been answered before...would really appreciate the help!

Thanks.

Operating System: OS X
Processor/CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Video Card/GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB
Memory/RAM: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: v3.0-59
sounds like your driver are screwed?!
update them
Sorry for posting this again, but I can't seem to fix this issue I've been having. The game is stuttering like crazy during combat. Whenever a character uses a skill, the game will stutter for about 1-2 seconds. I've tried enabling "lock threads to cores" and "accurate vbeam emulation" but nothing seems to help. Any suggestions?

My specs again:
cpu = 2600k @ 4.5ghz
gpu = x2 580 sli
ram = 8gb 1600mhz
os = W7 Home 64bit

hasanDadah

(04-15-2012, 08:02 AM)hasanDadah Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Everyone! I have a major problem with this game.

Basically, when I try playing it using Dolphin v3.0-591, the display and colour of the whole game just looks distorted and Corrupt. It looks horrid, and the game is unplayable in it's current state. Speed and sound works perfectly fine, no lags or anything. It's just the Graphics/Display!
Check my specs, are they good enough? I'm not sure if its because it's a PAL game (But Dolphin should run them fine).
Or is just that my Mac simply can't handle the graphics (which i doubt cause i've played much more intense games on it).

Before you go off about how shit mac is, I know, a PC is definitely better for games, but the point is I really need your help. This game looks awesome.

Oh and sorry if this has already been answered before...would really appreciate the help!

Thanks.

I did a software update, but that hasn't helped :/....
I'm clueless @ this point, Any other ideas?
Have you tried with an older revision?

And btw :
Quote:Before you go off about how shit mac is...
It is not Smile

hasanDadah

(04-15-2012, 10:13 AM)hasanDadah Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2012, 08:02 AM)hasanDadah Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Everyone! I have a major problem with this game.

Thanks.

I did a software update, but that hasn't helped :/....
I'm clueless @ this point, Any other ideas?

Wooo! Yes!! I have figured out the problem, for some weird reason it is the Post-Processing effect under Enhancements that was causing the problem all along, I just had to set it to off! Now the game looks crisp Big Grin It does that to some of my wii games apparently. Nonetheless, the problem is solved! Thanks to anyone who gave suggestions!
Hello guys... long time away from wii emulator but i really need to play this game... they said its awsome!

Could someone spare a time to answer a few questions? Its very hard to look for awnsoer on 100 pages"

1-First page said rev6880 back there. Is it still lthe best revision?

2-Is there any way to play this game with some kind of AA? Does the game runs fine with it?

3- About the First page known problems : "sound no good work" and "in game cutscenes - freezes.. m.. only on sameone seconds"
Any solution for those?

4-About the "Xenoblade HD retexture project" i saw on another topic. Does it significantly improves the graphics of the game? Do u guys recoomend it?

ty very much