Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am still using 3.0-096 revision from dirty, are there any better ones out now?
(12-29-2011, 07:16 AM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2011, 08:48 AM)Crosmando Wrote: [ -> ]The megaupload link is down, anyone mind re-uploading?

Code:
http://sinnix.net/downloads/?did=1

Except that is just the resource of the 360 buttons.

Not actually configured for Dolphin use.

Anyone have the one that is configured for Dolphin?
im quite far in to this game and iv just experinced a massive graphicel glitch witch is very anoing.was wondering if its happend to anyone els. my game seems to experince more glitches now ever since this happend..basicly im at the etha sea now and i was doing a side quest from colony 6 were i had to go into the eitha mine or satari marsh to save somone. (I took the ether mine one)but when I went back to the ether mine.(after the loading screen) then game would flicker with bright blue.jagy lines when i moved.witch made it practicly unplaybel..i continued on however since it was a side quest after all..it was only in the ether mine though wich was wierd.when i left it was fine. but iv come across another one. after the cutseen from the boss in the entia tomb charicters faces would randmoly just disapear. iv made a memory save just beffor the boss.and it happend everytime but with diffrent charictors..one time it was with sharla and dunban..and the next it was with milia whats stranger is when i reloaded the save ..the charicters had there faces disaperd beffor i started.i allso tryd going into the inventory to get a closer look and what was strange is if i uneqipeed the helmet thay were wearing..i could see ther face again...so .i tryd closing and reopning he emulator and resterting the game but it was still the same..only after i restarted my pc and tryd again was it back to normal...anyone come across this or no what could be causing it? using Xenoblade_HLE_Hack 3.0.72
(01-19-2012, 01:16 PM)domjam Wrote: [ -> ]im quite far in to this game and iv just experinced a massive graphicel glitch witch is very anoing.was wondering if its happend to anyone els. my game seems to experince more glitches now ever since this happend..basicly im at the etha sea now and i was doing a side quest from colony 6 were i had to go into the eitha mine or satari marsh to save somone. (I took the ether mine one)but when I went back to the ether mine.(after the loading screen) then game would flicker with bright blue.jagy lines when i moved.witch made it practicly unplaybel..i continued on however since it was a side quest after all..it was only in the ether mine though wich was wierd.when i left it was fine. but iv come across another one. after the cutseen from the boss in the entia tomb charicters faces would randmoly just disapear. iv made a memory save just beffor the boss.and it happend everytime but with diffrent charictors..one time it was with sharla and dunban..and the next it was with milia whats stranger is when i reloaded the save ..the charicters had there faces disaperd beffor i started.i allso tryd going into the inventory to get a closer look and what was strange is if i uneqipeed the helmet thay were wearing..i could see ther face again...so .i tryd closing and reopning he emulator and resterting the game but it was still the same..only after i restarted my pc and tryd again was it back to normal...anyone come across this or no what could be causing it? using Xenoblade_HLE_Hack 3.0.72

Happened to me once to Dickson in a cutscene way early in the game, that's it for me so far though.

arabeshb

(01-14-2012, 06:43 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2011, 08:48 AM)Crosmando Wrote: [ -> ]The megaupload link is down, anyone mind re-uploading?

Code:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C8MVKM03
(01-19-2012, 01:30 PM)Sidtz Wrote: [ -> ][quote='domjam' pid='193701' dateline='1326942996']
im quite far in to this game and iv just experinced a massive graphicel glitch witch is very anoing.was wondering if its happend to anyone els. my game seems to experince more glitches now ever since this happend..basicly im at the etha sea now and i was doing a side quest from colony 6 were i had to go into the eitha mine or satari marsh to save somone. (I took the ether mine one)but when I went back to the ether mine.(after the loading screen) then game would flicker with bright blue.jagy lines when i moved.witch made it practicly unplaybel..i continued on however since it was a side quest after all..it was only in the ether mine though wich was wierd.when i left it was fine. but iv come across another one. after the cutseen from the boss in the entia tomb charicters faces would randmoly just disapear. iv made a memory save just beffor the boss.and it happend everytime but with diffrent charictors..one time it was with sharla and dunban..and the next it was with milia whats stranger is when i reloaded the save ..the charicters had there faces disaperd beffor i started.i allso tryd going into the inventory to get a closer look and what was strange is if i uneqipeed the helmet thay were wearing..i could see ther face again...so .i tryd closing and reopning he emulator and resterting the game but it was still the same..only after i restarted my pc and tryd again was it back to normal...anyone come across this or no what could be causing it? using Xenoblade_HLE_Hack 3.0.72

Happened to me once to Dickson in a cutscene way early in the game, that's it for me so far though.
[/quote

i tryd it on open gl and it dosent happen anymore..i allso tryd it on a dif build and it dident happen on dx9 so it was somthing to do with the build..

Can anybody explain why the r6856M Mylek version is the only one that runs with 22-25fps ingame for me? All newer versions are at 17-19 fps. I tried every version made for 32bit, cutscene sound issues in all of them, the patched ones too Sad I don´t think my system is to weak.
(01-19-2012, 05:13 PM)arabeshb Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2012, 06:43 AM)XSFOX Wrote: [ -> ]

Code:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C8MVKM03

Thanks man.
(01-20-2012, 12:56 AM)Foxhound2 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anybody explain why the r6856M Mylek version is the only one that runs with 22-25fps ingame for me? All newer versions are at 17-19 fps. I tried every version made for 32bit, cutscene sound issues in all of them, the patched ones too Sad I don´t think my system is to weak.

Use video plagin - OpenGl

I've uploaded my Xenoblade XBox360 Button pack to RapidShare since MegaUpload is now defunct. The Wiki and original post have been updated. Enjoy.

For those who don't remember. Comparison Pic:
[Image: ButtonComparisonChart.jpg]

Btw, does anyone know a better place to upload this? The file is too large for the forum attachment or on the Wiki...