Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so, I got everything configured, everything worked fantastically for a while, and then I got to the Ether Mines and ran into... this:

[Image: 9hnzW.jpg]

It's only the Ether Mines that have this issue, but I really don't like it. Anyone know a fix?
Turn off skip destination alpha pass.
(09-21-2012, 09:07 AM)poweredbykimchi Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off skip destination alpha pass.

It's already off. Interesting.
Ok then... can you post your graphic settings?
(09-21-2012, 05:22 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Ok then... can you post your graphic settings?

Ah, sorry. I posted them a page back.

Here they are again.
Did you try the Direct3D9 backend?
I just downloaded Dolphin 3.0-7.666 (with HLE fix) x 64, and I used Clean rip on Homebrew to get the iso. However, when I go to open the iso file in Dolphin, the screen goes white, then black, then nothing shows up. Do I need to convert the file I got from cleanrip on my Wii Homebrew to a different format? It says "Disc Image File," but when I click in it, it says the file's name is "SX4E01.iso." The file size is about 4GB, so I feel like I'm doing something wrong or missing a step. Any help would be much appreciated - thanks!
Your ISO is perhaps broken. Try to redump your game.
Got it, I will try again. I'm using Cleanrip on my Homebrew, since my disc drive isn't compatible with Rawdump, and SuperDump didn't seem to work on my Wii (screen just went black when I tried to load it).

If this doesn't work, are there any other recommended apps I can use via Homebrew?

thanks again!
I read somewhere that CLeanrip has a bug where it suddenly stops halfway through, and it looks like it just did that to me again.

Are there any other Homebrew apps that I can use? Ugh, this is starting to get so frustrating...