Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn, lately I'm getting freezes ALWAYS that the grass graphic glitch appears. It's not always instantly, but the game wont work more than one minute after that.

Always seems that the glitch is warning you that a freeze is coming :\
tiku
Use Dolphin ver.3.0
in setting ON - JITIL (need, also OFF game freez\crashed\stoped..)
Using Mylek's patch, i never had any crash, and i am 50+ hrs in. Though, yes, i am using the PAL version, so that might be it....
No problem for me too

Version r7714M
80+ hours in.

pal version not patched.
I've used more than 10 revisions, included those with HLE patch Sad My version of the game is PAL too :\
Those without crashes, as Damphil or ol1v1er, could you please post your configs?

Thanks Smile
Regarding my XBox360 controller icon pack, I've updated it to version 1.2 to fix the reversed A and B buttons, although some might prefer that so I've included reversed options as well. I updated my earlier post for new download.

Download from this post. Thanks.
What is the deal with Xenoblade? FPS dips below 20 as the game progresses, and its really unplayable in the sword base.
(09-10-2011, 07:52 AM)Flavahbeast Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting 100% performance nearly fulltime with perfect sound most of the time using Mylek's latest build and accurate Vbeam emulation. I still get some brief freezes when loading some new areas or objects and once every couple hours the client hangs entirely but it's pretty smooth compared to my old setup. Using Mylek's build without Vbeam was keeping me in the 70-90% performance range even with all the graphics options set at default, with Vbeam performance stays at 100% almost all the time even with the AA and native resolution cranked up

My setup is
AMD A6-3650 @2.6ghz
Radeon 6770
8gb DDR3
Windows 7 64

(When I first tried to emulate the game a few weeks ago on a core2duo @ 3ghz the game was really chugging along at 50-70% performance with choppy audio and frequent freezes. The biggest culprit behind your performance woes is probably your CPU. But for me at least, Vbeam was a huge factor too. Also my sound still goes nutty if I don't use Mylek's patched version[/align])

Dude where do I get this build?

Freemark

Hi guys just wanted to drop in to say Xenoblade works kind of ok for me, never had a crash so far (a few hours into the game, I'd say like 4-5 or so maybe more) although I do have sound issues during cutscenes pretty often. I'm very new to dolphin so I hope I'm not saying anything silly but I think the version I'm using is 3.0-72 Xenoblade HLE Hack (that's what it says on top of the window when I start it up lol). I'm using JIT, with full anisotropic and aa for graphics.
One thing I'd like to ask you is, do you happen to have problems with the camera control in this game? It's very slow for me and it kinda drives me crazy especially during battles, is there a way I can change the sensititivity of the right stick in the dolphin menus? I found some info about right clicking the input fields in the control configuration and moving the slider around, but it doesn't really change anything
There's a way to quickly reset the camera's position. Just press C, keep it pressed and then press Z Smile
Can someone help me with Mylek's version please?