Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-28-2011, 03:57 AM)claire85gr Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 03:52 AM)dabunnyman Wrote: [ -> ]Would someone be so kind as to link me the 30fps patch?

I had the thread up a few days but I can't seem to find it, would've grabbed it while it was up but heard someone having problems with it
http://www.multiupload.com/0HT3E314L0

How does it work? Does it patch the emulator or just the game? Are there any instructions anywhere I can see? Thanks.
(08-28-2011, 05:02 AM)guitarlifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 03:52 AM)dabunnyman Wrote: [ -> ]Would someone be so kind as to link me the 30fps patch?

I had the thread up a few days but I can't seem to find it, would've grabbed it while it was up but heard someone having problems with it

How does it work? Does it patch the emulator or just the game? Are there any instructions anywhere I can see? Thanks.

To the game. Just download and apply it.. you don't need any instructions o.O
(08-28-2011, 05:25 AM)claire85gr Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 05:02 AM)guitarlifter Wrote: [ -> ]

To the game. Just download and apply it.. you don't need any instructions o.O

Oh wow, that was hella easy, and it works. I just tested it. Thanks for the tip! lol Big Grin

The only problem I had with it was music occasionally starting to develop crackling, which can be fixed by changing the time in the game to make the music switch tracks.
Both of the damn movement speed codes increase the speed of EVERYTHING in the game. They not only speed up your attack speed and cooldowns, but those of the enemies too. I don't like that.
has anyone tried optimizing the latest build for amd cpu phenoms 2s? should be able to patch the sound. witht he 3.0 buold game play speed is 100% no issues just he sound freaks out this should be patchable.

im order the stuf fi need to get the wii to use the usb loader so i can play the eu version on my wii
I tried using HLE, it runs perfectly, no static, but it's missing out some sounds, like the menu, and other random sound effects. Not game breaking, but is there a specific HLE patch other than the defaulted one?

edit: Also, the patch 60fps didn't work for me. I'm still below 30FPS. Maybe because I'm 1080p? Sad
(08-28-2011, 12:12 PM)Sepharite Wrote: [ -> ]I tried using HLE, it runs perfectly, no static, but it's missing out some sounds, like the menu, and other random sound effects. Not game breaking, but is there a specific HLE patch other than the defaulted one?

edit: Also, the patch 60fps didn't work for me. I'm still below 30FPS. Maybe because I'm 1080p? Sad

I have no idea why people are calling it a 60fps patch, because all it does is make the game run at 30fps without speeding up.

Anyways, it's possible that you're running the settings too high to get speed, but that entirely depends on your system.
I would prefer an Anti-Crash patch Tongue Found settings that work pretty good for me, sound issues very minor BUT it crashes/freezes every hour or so.

ClawWarudo

Got the PAL version of this going in r7719M. No matter what I set my settings to, the game tends to run at ~25 FPS. Playable, but 50-60 would be ideal.

My rig:

Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83 GHz
8GB DDR2 RAM
Radeon HD 5750
Windows 7 64 Bit

Can anyone post a picture of the settings they're using to play this game in glorious HD at the highest possible framerate (720p/1080p, whatever it runs at)? Anything I need to do outside of the graphics menus and junk to get this running smoother (patches, different version of Dolphin etc.)?

edit: Apologies if anything I say sounds silly or misinformed; pretty new to this stuff.