Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're just an idiot. Tongue
All you have to do is go to the GF (ground floor) and enter the Factory Transporter.

I saved right infront of the transporter for you.
You can get it if you don't feel like walking all the way down, or if it somehow is bugged for you.
Save Game

If you still have issues, let me know, and I'll upload a save right after the transport.

Man, this brought back a lot of great memories... must play the game again.

Krisprolls

Thank you for your response and your time,
Unfortunately the transporter teleports me to the 4th floor (landmark agniratha transporter), maybe I'm lost but shouldn't I go to the 5th floor (I see a flag near the Ventilation Conduit) ?

EDIT : found it, the transporter I was looking for was on the north of the 3rd floor (central factory)
No, I said the ground floor. You're at the top floor at the moment. You have to take the teleporter there in order to get to the bottom floor. Just keep walking, and take the stairs down and make your way to the bottom.

Like I said, you can get the savefile I uploaded, which will bring you right infront of the teleporter.
You didn't miss anything. I just walked all the way for you.
@Garteal,

Have you comepleted game on dolphin, if yes then Does Your game freezes randomly?If yes Then were you able to solve freezing issue ? if yes then which build did you used and settings?
Yes I have, and no, I never had any freezes. I used several builds through my play, and I haven't encountered any freezing in my 80+ hours of play.
I don't remember which exact builds I used, but I started with r7714, then randomly tried out the HLE patched builds.
Try downloading the latest HLE patched build at Lectrode's website.

MaG3Stican

Hello everyone, I have just got Xenoblade Pal version and wanted to try it out on dolphin because of the anti aliasing and everything else..
The thing is, yesterday I got the 3.0-630 rev and started playing smoothly..I played for like 5 hours with framerates between 20 and 30...not the best but well..
But today I played a little bit of naruto shipuden 3, then went back to xenoblade but this time it does just crash 90% of the times when just walking..the welcome screen is just smoothly at 30fps but the game just crashes everytime..sometimes I see texture glitches..and in other cases just stops and crashes...

I would expect to at least be able to play this game with 4 cores but well..my pc is this :

Additional Info About MaG3Stican
Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Processor/CPU: fx4100 black edition
Video Card/GPU: 9600gt
Memory/RAM: 4gb ddr3
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 3.0-630

Could you please help me with this madness? I loved the game so far..
(05-21-2012, 11:48 AM)MaG3Stican Wrote: [ -> ]Processor/CPU: fx4100 black edition

Hopeless ... This game does crash most of the time on my E5300
I don't have any crash on my i5 though
So i've got an audio problem on dolphin

Seems cut scenes have stuttering.

Help?
Quote:Intel 2.1 GHZ quad proc

Your processor is too weak for this game. Which "Intel" is it?
(05-22-2012, 01:38 AM)shenrai Wrote: [ -> ]So i've got an audio problem on dolphin

Seems cut scenes have stuttering.

Help?

So my audio is perfect until in the start when the arm falls down into the ocean and the volume starts stuttering :/

Wonder what the problem is