Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-22-2012, 02:24 AM)shenrai Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 01:38 AM)shenrai Wrote: [ -> ]So i've got an audio problem on dolphin

Seems cut scenes have stuttering.

Help?

So my audio is perfect until in the start when the arm falls down into the ocean and the volume starts stuttering :/

Wonder what the problem is

Start Living With It Like Me Dodgy
guys i recently got the Xenoblade Chronicles Ntsc version and i was playing it for 5 hours in constant 27-31fps when suddenly i arrived at the Refugee camp where i just rescued Juju from the monsters on the falls, my question is after arriving at the refugee camp how can i start talking to sharla because everytime i try to talk to her shulk always says "Listen come back later" what does that mean??? can anyone please teach me....
Seriously?
You have to select an option there: Listen or Come back later.
Just hit up and press A.
@ Gartel the way you say it and in game is different its not like that( i can't even pick any of the two, seriously) and where i press A it just go back
It is...
[Image: 3Qfjj.png]

The green color on the text means that it is highlighted. Simply press UP on the DPAD and hit A.
(06-10-2012, 11:51 PM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]It is...
[Image: 3Qfjj.png]

The green color on the text means that it is highlighted. Simply press UP on the DPAD and hit A.

yes i know its like that but the problem is i can't move up or down idk why but when i fight i can choose arts my D-pad is are assigned in the arrows up,down,left,right, did anyone got this problem
will my computer specs handle this game at 25 fps average at least for whole game?

is it less demanding cpu-wise than zelda skyward sword? cause i get average 18fps on that game with my build
Quote:is it less demanding cpu-wise than zelda skyward sword?

No. Xenoblade is more demanding than Zelda SS

Quote:will my computer specs handle this game at 25 fps average at least for whole game?

No way without overclocking
(06-19-2012, 10:10 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:is it less demanding cpu-wise than zelda skyward sword?

No. Xenoblade is more demanding than Zelda SS

Quote:will my computer specs handle this game at 25 fps average at least for whole game?

No way without overclocking

dam how much would you recommend OC the CPU then?
4 GHz is my recommendation