Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well cant OC to 4.0 ghz made it to 3.8 ghz (full load of 75 C) and game runs around 28 to 29 fps with HLE , strange thing is no matter which LLE dsp option i use (ran around 24 to 25 fps) sound for most of time doesn't sound as good as HLE , it doesn't randomly do the crazy noise of HLE but the music and sound effects are poor...

so ill stick to HLE even if it gets that crazy noise from time to time...wish saving and loading state fixed the sound like i usually do on donkey kong returns...anyone found some workaround to fix sound when it gets jerky on HLE?
lock threads to cores
will make only 2 cores to run and not 4 not affecting the speed of the game,and as result lowering Cpu heating
and why aren't u playing with patched build for this game?
I finished the game with it on my old Phenom x4 965 @3.4ghz and it didn't lag or stuff.
Code:
3.0_71 Xenoblade HLE Hack v3.1  x64

jrmtz85

(07-02-2012, 11:58 AM)pRogz Wrote: [ -> ]Well everything is working for me now. But I wanna bump this thread so people who try this game later on see this.

Thanks for the link. Newbie here, so I just followed the instructions there. Playred through the intro video, intro fight and then first fight after video (til I could save) at 4x resolution with a nice 28-31fps and no audio problems.

I'm running it on a new 3610 Ivy Bridge laptop with 16GB DDR3 RAM and an AMD 7750M video card with 1GB VRAM.

Thanks!
(07-06-2012, 04:10 AM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]lock threads to cores
will make only 2 cores to run and not 4 not affecting the speed of the game,and as result lowering Cpu heating
and why aren't u playing with patched build for this game?
I finished the game with it on my old Phenom x4 965 @3.4ghz and it didn't lag or stuff.
Code:
3.0_71 Xenoblade HLE Hack v3.1  x64

dam that works wonders so far so good why i didn't do this before x_x...awesome xenoblade music and sound effects are awesome (OK SHADOUV ARRTS!!) <- japanese dubs always crack me up xD
from now on ill have a specific dolphin client for specific game...

now if only something like this would work for donkey kong returns xD...

mrhanman

(07-05-2012, 06:14 AM)maltrain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm really new on Dolphin and only downloaded for playing XENOBLADE.

But I'm having a lot of problems with my controllers.

Let's see... I have a basic joystick controller and I couldn't configurate it for moving. I mean, the character didn't move with pad, stick, nothing.

OK, so I decided to play with keyboard and configurated it like this:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2263/23714801.jpg

I really don't know if it's the best way, but at least worked for me in the first battles.

The only problem I noticed was my character didn´t enter in action. I mean, my attacks only appeared when the big bugs attacked me or by default, in the first battle "one year later".

But when a second bug is there, I can´t attack him, no matter what button I choose. Look:

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/543/79636785.jpg

Is there any problem with my configuration or I missed something?

Really appreciate your help and excuse my english... Smile

I'm having the same problem. I tried more than one controller (PS3 with MotionInJoy and Xbox 360) with different setups. The HLE patched version didn't work, and neither did the latest SVN. This is with the NTSC-U version of the game, by the way.

The really strange part is, I know this worked the last time i tried it. I even wiped my config and started over. I'm kinda at a loss about what to do next. Please help!
Hi, I was wondering whats the current recommended build and settings? Theres a fair bit of conflicting info in the thread and the settings in the OP doent map to most of the newer builds
(07-10-2012, 11:44 AM)Uthred Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was wondering whats the current recommended build and settings? Theres a fair bit of conflicting info in the thread and the settings in the OP doent map to most of the newer builds

Mm, I'm with him on this, it's been a long time since i looked.

Last I checked; there was a specialty build for AMD & Intel CPU's alongside an audio fix.
(07-10-2012, 01:44 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 11:44 AM)Uthred Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was wondering whats the current recommended build and settings? Theres a fair bit of conflicting info in the thread and the settings in the OP doent map to most of the newer builds

Mm, I'm with him on this, it's been a long time since i looked.

Last I checked; there was a specialty build for AMD & Intel CPU's alongside an audio fix.

Links would be good for those who can't find em?
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=14356

Somewhere in this thread. check page 15 and above.
(07-10-2012, 04:29 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=14356

Somewhere in this thread. check page 15 and above.

Read through that thread, again its full of conflciting build recommendations and setups (and nearly all the links are dead). So is there no definitive version/setup available and the best route is to download a few versions and mess around with settings?