Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-17-2011, 03:20 AM)sparktenks Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2011, 02:31 PM)hydragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2011, 08:06 AM)Trevlec Wrote: [ -> ]I have a tip for guys with 30 fps patch and accurate vbeam.

When i set framelimit to automatic and no limit by fps, i have heavy slowdowns with accurate vbeam in battles (20-28fps).
When i set framelimit to 30 fps and enabled Limit by fps, no slowdowns more with accurate vbeam and i have 30 fps in battles Smile. Please test this settings and give me pls a report if it works.

sry for my bad english.

system:

Intel Q6700@3,6GHZ
4gb ram
AMD 4870
win7 64bit

This works for me, there aren't any big slowdowns like I used to have.

What rev are you using. and can you post your settings. I tried this and still get terrible slowdowns in battle.

My rig is a
I5-2500k 3.7g
8gigs ram
ATI/AMD 5670 1g

You have a other CPU, i dont know if it works for you

rev: 7719M with mylek v3 patch

Config:

Dual Core enabled
Idle skipping enabled
Framelimit 30
Limit by FPS enabled
Lock thread to cores enabled

sound:

DSP HLE
Disabled audio Throttle
xaudio2
48k hz

Grafik:

use fullscreen
Internal resolution auto Multiple of 640x528
No AA
AF 1x
Skip EFB access from CPU
ignore Format changes
EFB Copies: Virtual (dont use RAM, decrease my fps)
External Frame Buffer Disabled
Disabled Per pixel Depth

no more settings in grafik

Game Properties:

Dual Core enabled
Idle skipping enabled
enabled MMU Speed Hack
enabled Accurate Vbeam
enabled Block merging
enabled DSP HLE Emulation

i hope it works for you.

third time i have had to ask this...

is anyone finding the camera response to be.. slow? Even with the sensitivity all the way up in the game settings I am finding that if i press left or right to control the camera, its response is slow and it moves slower than i would like
nope, the camera is fine with the highest setting. try capping your vps to 60 (or 30 if you check use fps to limit).
I got the camera control on fastest with the 360 controller and it's reasonable. It's a bit sluggish but I find it manageable.
Maybe I'll try that, I've been using the PS3 controller, thanks Smile)

DentD

(09-17-2011, 04:14 AM)Trevlec Wrote: [ -> ]You have a other CPU, i dont know if it works for you

rev: 7719M with mylek v3 patch

Config:

Dual Core enabled
Idle skipping enabled
Framelimit 30
Limit by FPS enabled
Lock thread to cores enabled

sound:

DSP HLE
Disabled audio Throttle
xaudio2
48k hz

Grafik:

use fullscreen
Internal resolution auto Multiple of 640x528
No AA
AF 1x
Skip EFB access from CPU
ignore Format changes
EFB Copies: Virtual (dont use RAM, decrease my fps)
External Frame Buffer Disabled
Disabled Per pixel Depth

no more settings in grafik

Game Properties:

Dual Core enabled
Idle skipping enabled
enabled MMU Speed Hack
enabled Accurate Vbeam
enabled Block merging
enabled DSP HLE Emulation

i hope it works for you.

Just wanted to say thanks for posting your settings. I have a different CPU/GPU but I suddenly have no more visual/audio slowdown and FPS slowdown. It's great. The visuals are a lot worse now (as in much more jaggy) but battles move sooo much faster! I am going to try tweaking the settings a bit more to see if I can get the sharp visuals I used to have back without sacrificing game speed.
hey!

I'm using 3.0-84 with the 30FPS mod. Things seem to be running relatively smooth @ 1920x1080 with the internal resolution at 1920x1500 (or something). It seems like things always stay at 28-30 FPS, occasionally dipping to 24 FPS for a second.

I have:

i7-950
gtx 480
6GB DDR3 2000MHz
RAID 0 SSD's
Windows 7 x64

However, i'm a little clueless about the graphics settings. What should be on ? What should be off? It's really overwhelming to tinker with the settings when you're clueless about what they do. Is 3.0-84 the best build for my setup? Some advice would be appreciated, and i've searched through this topic, but I haven't found any updated list about what settings are imperative to have on / off.

Also, I use the PS3 controller which is working nicely, but is there any mod like that XBOX 360 one where I can get the in-game icons assigned to the PS3 buttons? Also, is there anyway to map the D-Pad to both the right analog stick and the PS3 d-pad?

I understand that's a lot of questions, any help would be appreciated.

Chipthehip

Having the same problem as tiku has;

[Image: grassisass.jpg]

Also note how my FPS is about 20 here when it's normally a solid 30, at least out of battle, this hiccup always happens before a freeze/crash and this texture glitch which I happened to catch on picture occurs.

It's not about settings or the revision of Dolphin either, I've already tried several recommended builds for this particular game and those that are supposedly specifically made for it. This freeze/crash will happen sooner or later.

When I first started playing this game I went for about 3 hours without a single problem, I am now at 6 hours playtime and the last 3 hours of gameplay has been nothing but trial & error and constant hangups.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Inukisan/wtf.jpg

What is this? it happens sometimes when I start a game.
@chipthehip: That looks like an artifact. Maybe there is something wrong with your graphics card?