Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this seems to be the problem - Dolphin is NOT recognizing my 680M. I just downloaded Nvidia inspector, started playing Xenoblade, and GPU load = 0%!

Can someone please help me resolve this! I should be able to get 4x IR (and maybe even AA) with my 680M Smile Thanks!
drivers are up-to-date? If yes, did you try the latest beta driver?
1. go into nvidia settings and set dolphin.exe to highperformance... work 100%

2. or right click dolphin.exe and try it to setup it there
(but that option isnt an all systems enabled) does the same as suggestion 1

why iam here.. i HATE THIS FORUM... these questions and answers...
Sorry guys, I figured this out last night. All I had to do was close out of Dolphin, then go back in. It works fine now, I'm getting 4x IR and 100% speed!
You can add some AA (e.g. MSAA if u use Direct3D11), the GTX 680M is able to handle 4x IR + some AA.
Hmm, I tried with 4X AA last night, and I got some slowdown. But then again, I did all my testing in the Bionis knee, which is a demanding area. I'm wondering if I tweak the settings more I can get some AA. Should I use DirectX11 instead of DirectX9? Not sure if this will make a difference or not. I was just thrilled to get 4X IR and silky smooth framerates at the Bionis' knee!
MSAA (Direct3D11) is less demanding than SSAA (Direct3D9). But SSAA is better for the visual quality ^^
I was wondering if anyone knows how t disable or remove the Interface (temporarily), I'm tmaking some screen caps because I find the game absolutely stunning at moments, but that giant clock and map are pretty much ruining the screencaps Tongue
(09-28-2012, 06:33 AM)-shadow- Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone knows how t disable or remove the Interface (temporarily), I'm tmaking some screen caps because I find the game absolutely stunning at moments, but that giant clock and map are pretty much ruining the screencaps Tongue

Try to use the "Bleach Vs Crusade" hack. Every game indications will disappear Big Grin
*Grabs some bleach and throwsit onto the laptop screen*

Well that didn't work out quite the way I thought it would Tongue