Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're probably in the first area, which is not demanding at all. The more you play, the heavier the game gets to emulate.
Having AA enabled is wasted FPS, and causes issues with this game.
Keep your IR at x4 for eyecandy or set it to Window Size which is less demanding and usually gives you free FPS.

The reason why your audio stutters is because your FPS is unstable. You should try to keep it at 25FPS.
If you do have a consistent FPS, and you still have the audio issues, try older recommended builds or check out the wiki.

You could try to overclock your CPU a bit, say 3.5GHz or so if possible. I'd recommend something closer to 4GHz though.
Can I get some help? Running the NA version of the game. Here are my settings.
[Image: dolphinw.jpg]
I've changed back to HLE Audio since making this picture

Here is my rig
[Image: speccyc.jpg]

Depending on how I play with it I can get mostly 30 but it dips at random down to 20ish. Is my CPU just to slow?
btw: Your GPU should be able to handle 4xIR easily. You don't have to play @ native wii resolution Tongue

Well, settings are okay, but i think i know the problem: Your CPU is too slow. Overclock it Wink
I never over clocked before, I normally just buy a new CPU when i need more power.
Use HLE. LLE will slow you down a lot.
(05-01-2012, 09:40 PM)Fahrenheit Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on how I play with it I can get mostly 30 but it dips at random down to 20ish. Is my CPU just to slow?

30fps is full speed. Everybody gets intermittent dips. You might want to try using LLE on thread.
I'm gonna work on it again with the pal version and let it run at 25fps to cover up my slow downs. My question is what is the current best version of the patched release to run? The current one has that bug where the save screen snap shot is static. Also the wiki says newer versions have an game breaking bug towards the end. Thanks!
Quote:The current one has that bug where the save screen snap shot is static
Nah, that happens because you have EFB Copies set to Texture, set it to RAM to fix it.
Be warned though, you will most likely get a performance hit.
(05-01-2012, 09:43 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]btw: Your GPU should be able to handle 4xIR easily. You don't have to play @ native wii resolution Tongue

Well, settings are okay, but i think i know the problem: Your CPU is too slow. Overclock it Wink

(05-02-2012, 12:52 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The current one has that bug where the save screen snap shot is static
Nah, that happens because you have EFB Copies set to Texture, set it to RAM to fix it.
Be warned though, you will most likely get a performance hit.

Thanks, that be the last thing I play with, what about that game breaking bug talked about on the wiki?

Just got the pal version up and running and switched off lock thread to cores. Now game runs at 25fps 99% of the time with only rare dips in FPS. Plus I installed the HD pack, this is how it was meant to be played!
Hi

I have a problem with my sound.Make a video here on youtube

http://youtu.be/3Apq0rcxqW0

Can you help me to fix it?Thx