Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-21-2012, 11:38 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Pls, can you write in English? Thanks.

Yes, I translate to your language. Wink

Cyanotic

(08-21-2012, 06:17 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Your CPU is too weak. Try to overclock it.

Thanks. I doubt I can do that, my PSU is probably near its limit as is. I saw a guy on YouTube running the game who had the exact same CPU so I thought it'd be fine.

It's too bad I guess, I'm not buying a new power supply let alone an overpriced Intel processor, just for this. Still I really appreciate the responses.
You cant really call intel overpriced concidering the better perfomance they have over amd.

Could they be cheaper ..probably, but will they ? ..no. Becuse they have the market by the balls so to speak. You want performance and compatability u need intel.

Maciz

Hi, I've been looking through this page, because I'm trying to run Xenoblade on my PC. When I download the latest Dolphin version, the video is no problem, everything runs smooth, but the sound is horrible. I've tried different options already to solve this:
  • HLE emulation on the latest version
  • LLE recompiler on the latest version
  • HLE emulation with the Lectrode build
  • LLE recompiler with the Lectrode build
  • both with version 6880 (which the first post mentioned)

All give the same result, image good and smooth, sound stutters. Although with the latest build, the sound doesn't begin to stutter after a while, specially if I start a fight. If I just stand around for a few seconds after the fight, it does seem to get back to normal(ish). This was with the HLE emulation, the LLE recompiler actually made the sound even worse...

Any ideas how I could improve my sound? Because playing without it just doesn't give the game it's full right...
Try a build with the Xenoblade HLE patch -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread...#pid231928
Quote:Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz
That CPU won't cut it even with HLE . LLE method is total hopeless (LLE require i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz or i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz)
You want good audio ? You have to run the game full speed (no lag) first
So either overclock to 3.2GHz or buy new mobo & CPU

darkenleon

Hello, my system is Core 2 Duo E8400 and Ati Radeon 6850. Would these 2 sufficiently run the game full speed with no lag? Thanks for your help in advance.
Nope, not fullspeed. Overclock your CPU and the game should be playable.

darkenleon

that's sad to hear Sad, anyway thanks DefenderX for ur help.

Am I chanceless with my i7 720Q @ 1.6 Clarksfield?