Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-22-2011, 12:57 AM)Poklin Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thanks!, is there any chance you could post your settings?

Xtemu dolphin 7714M (latest); Accurate VBeam emulation on (right click on the game banner, then properties); Dual Core on; Idle Skipping on; cheats off; framelimit auto; JitIL recompiler; Lock threads on; HLE audio with Dsound 48k; Enable audio throttle off; Use EuRGB60 mode off;

Video : Dx9; Aspect ratio force 16:9; Vsync off; render to main window on; Internal resolution auto; antialias none; anisotropic 2x; pixel lighting off; force texture filtering off; 3D vision off;
hacks panel - ignore format changes on, efb copy virtual and ram on, efb disable on, per pixel depth disable on, openmp texture decoder on, other settings are off.

config: Core2duo e8500, nvidia9600GT, playing with an old dualshock2 with emulated classic controller option. Almost everywhere in game I get max fps.

hope I could help. Smile
Tip of the day:
Use r6888 with vbeam hack
NO CRASHES, highly playable on my AMDx3 2.1 @ 2.6 (mostly 25fps all the time).
Till crash fix for r7xxx best solution for low-mid end systems, like mine.

Omoosey

I need help! I downloaded a newer version of dolphin and copied the files over my old version and now my Xenoblade save file doesn't seem to be recognized in game. My other save files for other games work still but my Xenoblade save file won't work. Is there a way to fix this problem?
Anyone else limited to three save slots? Seems kinda weak. If I switch to the 7714 revision above, from the 7719 revision I'm currently using will it still read my saves? I'm about 12 hours in now, would hate to lose that.
(08-22-2011, 02:16 AM)hye Wrote: [ -> ]Xtemu dolphin 7714M (latest); Accurate VBeam emulation on (right click on the game banner, then properties); Dual Core on; Idle Skipping on; cheats off; framelimit auto; JitIL recompiler; Lock threads on; HLE audio with Dsound 48k; Enable audio throttle off; Use EuRGB60 mode off;

Video : Dx9; Aspect ratio force 16:9; Vsync off; render to main window on; Internal resolution auto; antialias none; anisotropic 2x; pixel lighting off; force texture filtering off; 3D vision off;
hacks panel - ignore format changes on, efb copy virtual and ram on, efb disable on, per pixel depth disable on, openmp texture decoder on, other settings are off.

config: Core2duo e8500, nvidia9600GT, playing with an old dualshock2 with emulated classic controller option. Almost everywhere in game I get max fps.

hope I could help. Smile

Thanks! Now I can play at full speed on my system with some slowdowns when there is LOTS of EFFECTS and ENEMIES onscreen.

One major difference from your settings that I used though, I use the JIT Recompiler and have suffered no crashes for over 10 hours Big Grin

I'm also using 4x native resolution with 16x filtering as my bottleneck is CPU, not GPU so high-res won't affect my framerate. Anti-aliasing does but 4x native doesn't really need any AA as it looks so clean on my 1080p monitor and TV.

maatdk

after i press play appears "disc loading" and then dolphin crash "dolphin.exe" had stopped working
i tryed rev 6880 and 7714 . my confg is the same at the first page
i have all the reqs for make dolphin works

maatdk you might have a BAD iso

maatdk

(08-22-2011, 03:28 PM)chip211 Wrote: [ -> ]maatdk you might have a BAD iso
ya i was kinda lazy and i got a ripped 4gb one , only with spanish language .
gonna get the full and try again ,
yeah rips arent any good with emulators
(08-22-2011, 11:57 AM)Alakair Wrote: [ -> ]Tip of the day:
Use r6888 with vbeam hack
NO CRASHES, highly playable on my AMDx3 2.1 @ 2.6 (mostly 25fps all the time).
Till crash fix for r7xxx best solution for low-mid end systems, like mine.

Thanks, will give this a try later Smile