Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Xenoblade [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SWEET TNX a Bunch now I could play again how bout the side quest's are any of them done or are ya just skipping em and focusing on the main story
After some hours I found the game would crash with the build I previously linked but I think this is the best setup for those without godlike rigs

Myleks Revision
r6856 64bit+patch v2- https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6-VV5W...ist&num=50

r6856 32bit+patch v2- https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6-VV5W...ist&num=50

First off, navigate to config>plugin then switch to OPENGL, dx9/11 seem to be the standard for most people but they also crash the most for me but test them if you like. openGL looks to be the most compatible for me though (which openGL should always be) so I recommend you try that first. you will notice some framerate dips when you first start up the game when you battle or move on the field for abit but that passes after a few minutes. i'll post my settings if it crashes for anyone.
hi everyone,
i tried every revs proposed in this thread (patched,normal etc...) and many different settings (dx9,11,open gl,audio throttle on/off etc),no matter what i do the game keeps freezing -_-.i'm begining to wonder if my computer is the problem...
my specs:
intel E8400 3ghz
8800gt 512mo
4go ddr3
win7 64bits
(08-31-2011, 08:50 PM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]Performance is worse in most cases, it is an experimental function, so don't use it. That's what can be bad about it. And the sound crackling is solved by disabling idleskipping(vbeam can make things problematic again though so don't mess with it).
I confirm It works wonderfully, I played all the day (aprox. 6 hours) without a crash/freeze/sound bug. I have Vbeam ON without problems too.

Thanks !

(09-01-2011, 03:45 AM)baggywara84 Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone,
i tried every revs proposed in this thread (patched,normal etc...) and many different settings (dx9,11,open gl,audio throttle on/off etc),no matter what i do the game keeps freezing -_-.i'm begining to wonder if my computer is the problem...
my specs:
intel E8400 3ghz
8800gt 512mo
4go ddr3
win7 64bits
Tried r6856 with patch v2?
Vanilla r7719m and Mylek's v3 build seem to give me the same results. Everything runs smoothly except I hear audio crackling in menus, though that really isn't a huge issue.

In any case, I've been running either build with Idle Skipping Off, Framelimit Off, DSP HLE emulation, Enable Audio Throttle, XAudio2 backend with a 48000 Hz sample rate, Direct3D9 at 1920x1080, and 3x internal resolution.

The graphics are great, framerate is butter, and there are no audio problems during cutscenes. I'm certainly not going to go back to playing it on my Wii just because of a barely noticeable crack when scrolling through menus, though it would be nice regardless if I could fix that. Mylek's v3.1 build got rid of that for me but introduced popping/crackling every half second when any audio would play. The louder the audio, the louder the popping/crackling.

Edit: The Dolphin wiki suggests Audio Throttle Off and Lock Threads to Cores, though. Hmmm.
(09-01-2011, 05:18 AM)dabunnyman Wrote: [ -> ]
my specs:
intel E8400 3ghz
8800gt 512mo
4go ddr3
win7 64bits

yes,even the 32bit version,still freezing.
This is a huge clusterfuck of contradicting information. People are attaining success in so many different ways...what can I take away from all these posts besides try different builds and different settings until something works? I could spend days trying to find the right setup. And still never find it Sad
A link for dl

Dolphin r7719M version

Thanks
(09-01-2011, 05:46 AM)AGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Vanilla r7719m and Mylek's v3 build seem to give me the same results. Everything runs smoothly except I hear audio crackling in menus, though that really isn't a huge issue.

In any case, I've been running either build with Idle Skipping Off, Framelimit Off, DSP HLE emulation, Enable Audio Throttle, XAudio2 backend with a 48000 Hz sample rate, Direct3D9 at 1920x1080, and 3x internal resolution.

The graphics are great, framerate is butter, and there are no audio problems during cutscenes. I'm certainly not going to go back to playing it on my Wii just because of a barely noticeable crack when scrolling through menus, though it would be nice regardless if I could fix that. Mylek's v3.1 build got rid of that for me but introduced popping/crackling every half second when any audio would play. The louder the audio, the louder the popping/crackling.

Edit: The Dolphin wiki suggests Audio Throttle Off and Lock Threads to Cores, though. Hmmm.

Myleks patch v3 uses 7719m, v2 is patched with r6856. v2 might get rid of that crackling, it did for me
(09-01-2011, 06:10 AM)baggywara84 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2011, 05:18 AM)dabunnyman Wrote: [ -> ]
my specs:
intel E8400 3ghz
8800gt 512mo
4go ddr3
win7 64bits

yes,even the 32bit version,still freezing.
I got the freezing too with dx9/11 with this rev, all I can recommend for r6856+patch v2 is openGL under config>plugins.

(09-01-2011, 06:53 AM)ol1v1er Wrote: [ -> ]A link for dl

Dolphin r7719M version

Thanks
Patched with v3?